eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
Community Member
What happens if a buyer refuses to cancel a transaction?

Seller listed item and now does not want to send item after I've paid since she stated she listed it for the wrong amount.  What are my options as a buyer? 

Other Answers: 5
simba6
Community Member
Answered
in reply to littlepincones

You don't have to cancel if you don't agree with it. If you refuse, the seller won't get their FVF back.

Once you win and pay, the seller is breaking the rules if they don't ship the item. You can leave feedback and DSR stars. You also can file a seller non performance complaint.

inceptions
Community Member
Answered

You can deny the cancellation and leave appropriate feedback so other buyers are warned about this unprofessional seller.

Just make sure the feedback is factual and unemotional.

Community Member
Answered

Seller waited to end of auction to tell you that? Seller may have realized that item at end of auction did not make enough money. It's seller's mistake. She may refund you the money. I know you can report item not received but I'm not sure how to complain about that. Good luck

stormwatch60
Community Member
Answered

Sellers can only cancel BEFORe the listing ends. If you won they are obligated to sell for that price. Raed this link and file a claim.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

ok_so_im_50
Community Member
Answered

Do not agree to the cancellation. File an item not received dispute if you haven't been refunded yet.