eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
Community Member
How do you I find a product number on ebay items?

I can't find the product number anywhere and would be greatfully healpfull intracking my package4...

Other Answers: 3
sunnysouth1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcla4076

If by "product number" you mean item number, that can be found on the right side just above the description area in the listing. That number will not help you track your items though. If the seller shipped with Delivery Confirmation or UPS tracking then you would need those numbers to track your item. Delivery Confirmation isn't really tracking and is used to prove delivery.

Sunny

Guilt: the gift that keeps on giving.
Erma Bombeck

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcla4076

You mean "tracking number"? Possibly the seller didn't ship with one. He's not required to.

maneki-neko-nook
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kcla4076

if you are talking about the tracking number, on your purchase history tab, it should be directly below the titel fo the item, tracking number:  If it is not there, the seller didn't use ebay postage, and didn't enter it manually when he mailed it from the post office, if it was domestic mail... If it was international mail, chances are there wasn't one to begin with.  

I haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive my typing....The only question you may regret is the one you never asked!