eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Hello, Ebay removed my item . So I have refund all my customers via Paypal. But Ebay final fees are still there. What should I do?

What should I do now to avoid these unfair fees? Thanks

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to katerynaandtom

Thanks. Here is what the issue is all about. I have listed a pre-sale of Iphone 5 generic adapters. And people who were not reading the listing and expecting the item in a week or so. But the item is not even available in Apple store. So these buyers messed up my feedback. But I can take that because there is always people who dont listings. Than Ebay removes the item as VERO. There are tons of people selling generic products but for some reason they went after me. After removal I process refund to all customers who bought my product. And Ebay which one has removed my item still want to charge the final fees for the product I didnt even get money for. 

jackscurlock
Community Member
Answered

Pi, the old sailor votes 80%

?

captjack

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.
Community Member
Answered

I asked for advice, not your opinion about my feedback.Thanks

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered

I asked for advice, not your opinion about my feedback.Thanks

OK, here is some advice:

You may not have time to achieve a sufficient performance level to continue selling.  You are significantly under threshold in three areas, and eBay will soon suspend your selling privileges.  I am surprised you did not get a message from eBay, warning you about your compliance / performance scores (or, did you get such a message, and ignore it).

Re: eBay fees

Quite some time ago, eBay decided not to refund fees to sellers whose listings were removed for violations.  That decision may still be in force.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help