eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Bettie Hebert Felder Oil Painting

I have an Oil Painting signed Bettie Herbert Felder ~ Thru God's Grace. It's of a Carousel/Carnival With Victorian Type Dressed People. I've been trying to find out it's Worth. It's in excellent condition & framed with a Pink marble & Gold Trim Wood Frame. I've attached a picture of it. Painting measures 20" x 24" 

Thank You for your help!

5200093478_100_6251.jpg
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Bettie Hebert Felder Oil Painting

in reply to 2010angelgirl7

What a lovely scene, however, from your photo, I am seeing a textured print, on canvas.

Which would have decorative value only.

You really need to take it to an Art Gallery, and have someone take a look at it.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I just finished doing a search for this particular print on eBay, and found many in the same frame.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-HOME-INTERIOR-CAROUSEL-PICTURE-print-horse-Bettie-Hebert-Felder-gold-fra...

Apparently 'Home Interiors' or HomeCo brought this print out in the 80's....and from what I can tell, this artist's prints were a big seller for the company.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Sorry, when I noticed the word 'carousel' I automatically searched for it, it gave the link to another of her prints.

Yours is actually called 'The Flower Market'..

Here's a correct link, including a couple of photo's of the reproduction certificate.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Flower-Market-Carousel-Print-By-B-Hebert-Felder-12634385.html

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Thank You, I appreciate your help. It sure looked like an oil painting to me but I haven't seen the textured prints on canvas before but I probably have now!LOL

Please use plain text.