eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
How do I contact eBay directly as in email or phone call? Contact us on the bottom page will not put me through. .

I want to email a human being who works at eBay or talk viva phone to a human being who works at eBay. Please!

Other Answers: 12
johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cjlovesfireflies

eBay ordinarily does not accept emails or instant meesages, only phone calls. If you are not able to get a phone number with a pin that will put you right through when you go to either the "contact us" tab at the the bottom of the page or the "contact us" tab at the top right of the page under the customer support tab then you are doing something wrong, the purpose of those tabs is make sure you don't have a problem easily resolved by looking at the comprehensive ebay help pages and if you do have such a problem, give you the proper phone number and pin to call.

Wish my fingers would pay closer attention to what I spell correctly.
rockydaytona
Community Member
Answered

there is no email

at the top of the page, use Customer Support link which will give you a page to use Contact Us..you will need to enter some key words to get the phone number and a pin number to make the call.

Community Member
Answered

Shipping: $1.00 ePacket delivery from China

Although seller mentions free ship in the title, the official shipping is $1

Official shipping is what eBay will go by and don't waste your time contacting them.

This seller is currently away until Feb 17, 2013.

This is not rocket science.

Previous question: http://answercenter.ebay.com/question/Ebay-Stores/Frustrated-Contact-Ebay/900380410

Community Member
Answered
I am SOOO upset. A company named Jewelry fashion hut has not sent over 30 items totaling $195.00. Now they are no longer visable on Ebay....WTH What shall I do to get my money
Community Member
Answered

Yes, all those standard Q&A's do not fit a special problem, such as:

I won the bidding of item# 300975664044.

But the seller does not want sell/ship his item, because "reserve wasn't met" he said.

There was no reseve on this item.

I asked for a PayPal invoice but seller does respond anymore.

I want to protect other Ebay-buyers for this crook !!

Community Member
Answered
I returned item back to sender for refund. I send him 4 messages to give me a refund. He responded that he did give me a refund to check my eBay account. How do I check?
Community Member
Answered

dear ebay,   veridian309

Concerning

Item number:281221203973

the bids that have been placed are completly out of order. meaning this bid stutcure faulty and the bidding needs be started over again.

Look at the bid for -      4***7 (396)  $5000.00  Dec-04-13 22:17:58 PST
there is no way this bid could have taken place with the dec 5 prior dates its higher than they were.  And the bid amounts and dates afterwards do not coincide either. take a look and have the seller restart the bidding. and make sure its done right. please:-) just giving you serious feeback.

i could be looking at it wrong but its the way im looking at it and hope im right if not disregard please thankyou i left an attachment of the bidding in question

veridian309

Screenshot (171).png
Community Member
Answered

I cannot get ANY reply form a seller who has taken my payment, received a return, then completely ignore ALL contacts for a refund . Now what ?  The accounbt mane is chinajoe1

Community Member
Answered

Why is this such a difficult thing?  PIN number? Certain key words? Really?

To johnsattic how can I be doing something wrong if I have no PIN number or no place to enter it?

To 2noggins - if it says "no shipping fee" then that means "no shipping fee"' period. THAT is not rocket science.

Asking for clarity is not a difficult thing. I have many orders that say free shipping and then conveniently add it afterwards sono it s not just one dollar.

rosie0331
Community Member
Answered

There is no email support available.

eBay expects its users to solve their problems by researching policy and procedure.

If you are persistent, you can call Customer Support via Contact Us.

Try asking your question here. We are faster and accurate.

Photobucket

Woof! Woof!
jackscurlock
Community Member
Answered

Are you, perchance, using a smart phone to place your orders?

If so, shipping is one of the huge glitches in the application.

Using a regular PC or Mac will show the true shipping costs, if any.

Good luck

captjack

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.
rosie0331
Community Member
Answered

Good grief!

All this drama over $1.00 shipping?

Pay it and move on.

2noggins nailed it.

Photobucket