eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member
Accepted Solution
HOW DO I CREATE A LINK TO MY STORE ?

IM TRYING TO CREATE A LINK FOR ALL MY STORE ITEMS, SO THAT IF SOMEONE LIKES WHAT THEY SEE THEY CAN CLICK ON MY LINK TO SEE MORE OF MY ITEMS IN MY STORE.  PLEASE HELP

Accepted Solution
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

Something similar is already on your listings:

If you want something like you saw in the other person's listing, you would have to learn how to make the link using HTML.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
2013-01-18_170131.jpg
Other Answers: 7
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

It is a two-step process:

1.  Get the CAPS LOCK button on your keyboard fixed.  We do not appreciate SHOUTING

2.  Use this link to your store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Aunties-World

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
dunnohowtowin
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

Or they can click on your red door and go straight to your store.

Real people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

Thanks for keeping on with my responses and giving me answers.  Have a great weekend:smileyhappy:

Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

I believe this seller set up an html link because he doesn't have a store.  I just thought that creating this on all my listing in the description might encourage a buyer to look further.

indydoxy
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

Leesballcaps:  thanks so much for the helpful hint--never tried clicking on inserts before, and I now know it is very handy!

Before you criticize a person, walk a mile in their shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

For example I saw on someones listing in the description these words.

Check out my other items! The underlined words led me directly to all his store items.  This is what I'm trying to do.  If I type my web page link, it doesn't take you to my store.  Sorry for the caps.  Just thought it'd be easier to read.  Thank you.

leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to joyofthebuy

Top edge of your description box is a drop down menu called 'inserts', that is where you will find the 'see my other items' link. Just click on it and it will appear where you last had your rat.

If inserts is not there, the enable it by using the options like that is there.

You are welcome.

(Just doesn't sound right as a reply to a Please, but what else is there? You didn't say thank you.)

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.