Retired Boards
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Retired Boards

Updates to Ebay User Agreement regarding Sales Tax Collection - Please explain

Got the email today regarding changes to the User Agreement. Why is information on the changes included in the email rather than a weird hint at the bottom that it is about sales tax collection. This is the only thing I can find in the agreement rega...

Promoted vs non-promoted being seen / search results

So, non-promoted listings may not be seen, as buried in the update. Is this fair? Store operators pay a monthly fee which includes a predetermined number of listings. If a store operator cannot afford to give up more of his profit to pay extra fees f...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 31 replies
  • 23 helpful

2019 Fall Seller Update - Sales Taxes

Clause 5 - Fees and Taxes "In any jurisdiction where eBay has an obligation to collect sales taxes on sales you make using eBay Services, we may collect such sales taxes from you via the payment method on file under the terms of the Billing Agreement...

Intentional Growth Reversal

Hey all,My story is quite illogical but completely accurate. eBay saw our sales explosions across the internet and invited us back to the platform 13 months ago, after a five year suspension for below standard. Since that time we expanded and grew an...

User agreement - forced tax collection

@Anonymous https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2019-fall/index.html"Our updated eBay User Agreement, effective August 30, 2019, relates to eBay’s ongoing rights and responsibilities pertaining to marketplace tax collection." I assume ...

Increased visibility for promoted listings in search results

In our ongoing effort to optimize the visibility of Promoted Listings placements, we’re shifting to a mix of promoted and non-promoted listings at the top of search results. Now a mixture of promoted and non-promoted listings will be eligible to appe...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does this mean eBay is going to start enforcing its Listing Policies AGAINST large sellers?

If you have a policy issue, we’ll help you fix it to avoid any disruptions to your businessIf we flag a listing for a potential policy issue, we’ll give you an opportunity to correct the issue and avoid disruptions to your business. We’ll clearly com...

NO MORE SUSPENSIONS

so do i read this right no more suspensions or purges? so if someone messes up all they have to do is correct the problem and the listings become visible again? does this include veros? are there any cases that will be suspended?