eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Merry Christmas

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Store Referral Credit?

So I've asked eBay Customer Service this question twice without them correctly responding to what I'm asking:

We recently sold a Charity item through our eBay store with 100% donation going to our nonprofit that received a Store Referral Credit (an additional credit that is 75% of the Final Value fee). Since our Insertion fee and Final Value Fees will eventually be donated back to us I was wondering how this credit affected the transaction. Will we just get the remaining 25% of the Final Value fee refunded or is the credit a bonus on top of the Insertion & Final Value fee donation?

Please enlighten me how Store Referral Credit is affected by the eBay Giving Works fee donation process. Is the Final Value fee donation affected or is it a bonus on top of that?

I was hoping maybe someone else here my be able to help me. Thanks.
Community Member

Store Referral Credit?

in reply to historicalsocietylb
Apparently, the help pages need to be updated again.. I couldn't find any information about this.
Community Member

Store Referral Credit?

Thanks for trying. I'm new and just getting the hang of it all and this was one question I just can't seem to get the answer to. And I don't just want to 'wait and see' until MAY when the fee donation comes back because I'm trying to create a budget and plan for my new store. Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Community Member

Store Referral Credit?

Try Community Care, they should be able to help you.