Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post
Highlighted

Does anybody know Dropshipdesign?

Does anybody know Dropshipdesign?

72creative
Enthusiast
I just found this yesterday, Dropshipdesign. I want to subscribe with a good legit dropshipper and will be happy to know if anyone has used them. Also if you know any other dropshipper, i want to use them but I don't think i will go with Doba as already read many negative things about them here.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES

Re: Does anybody know Dropshipdesign?

in reply to Dec 8, 2010 1:38:51 PM
simply*save
Enthusiast
don't use dropshipdesign. http://dropshippingtoday.com/dropship-design-any-good/
Message 2 of 28

in reply to Dec 13, 2010 2:00:18 AM
raybax2010
Enthusiast
From looking around here the companies that I see being mentioned are drop shippers, manufacturers or even distributors. They're websites that try to suck people in to join them to see their so call exclusive lists of drop shippers and wholesalers. Sit back and think about what you are interested in and would like to sell because the product or service is something that interests you. Then look for companies that make this product or have this service and will agree to let you buy wholesale and drop ship individual items or represent their service. It takes work.
Message 3 of 28

in reply to Feb 4, 2012 5:50:54 AM
treasure_seeker123
Enthusiast

RUN AS FAST AND AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM DROPSHIP DESIGN!!!

You can not see what products and prices are REALLY there until after you part with your hard earned money. I quickly seen that the real deals were old and no longer available, their shipping is near fraudulent, and some items would not even ship to where I Canada. I filed a claim with paypal to get my money back, Dropship quickly offered me 70 bucks of my 100 back I said no and paypal sided with them in the dispute. YOU HAVE NO PROTECTION HERE.

save your money and run!!!!!!!1

You can buy items at walmart much cheaper and even if you charge a portion of what DROPSHIT does  for shipping you will make a decent profit form that too.

Message 4 of 28

in reply to Jan 15, 2013 3:31:46 PM
e-zbaydeals
Enthusiast

Anyone can make a sale on eBay, but not everyone can make a business out of it.

http://www.learntodropship.com

Message 5 of 28

in reply to Jan 23, 2013 6:15:36 PM
loveenterprises
Enthusiast

Hello, I am new to eBay but have used Drop Ship Design in conjunction with my Amazon sales and they definitely are not a scam as many people seem to say. They are similar to Doba, but much better in my opinion since you have the option of setting up your own web store with them. They have a very comprehensive catalog of products so you will find something that you like to sell.

If you are new to drop shipping, then Drop Ship Design is a good step in the right direction as you are presented with a wide range of suppliers to sell for.  However, just know that some suppliers in the Drop Ship Design network will charge a drop ship fee and others won’t.  Also, each supplier has their own return policy, so be sure to read up on each supplier carefully.

If you’re looking for an actual drop shipper (someone that is not in the middle) you should go with Albany Distributing (http://www.albanydistributing.com).

They are my primary consumer electronics distributor and a real good one, too. There are no drop ship fees or handling fees, just a shipping charge.  In some cases the shipping is free; it just depends on what you’re buying. Their drop ship wholesale pricing is excellent so there is room to make a profit. I have been using Albany Distributing just as long as I have been using Drop Ship Design when I started selling online in 2006. Other drop shippers that I have established business relationships with are the following:

Moteng
IWDSC
FragranceX
Teledynamics
Ingram Micro
Petra

All of these are very good sources and are real distributors.

Albany Distributing, Moteng, IWDSC, FragranceX, Teledynamics, Ingram Micro, and Petra are going to require you to present them with a valid resale certificate. So, make sure you have your business license otherwise your account will not be approved.

I hope you found this helpful.

Barbara Love

Message 6 of 28

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 10:12:32 AM
authenticpuppiapets
Enthusiast

I'm not sure what some people are trying to do here but don't trust any of these dropshippers. Before you go on read this story http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Albany-Distributing/ROCHESTER-New-York-14618/Albany-Distributing-Alban...

There are many scams out there in the internet and the people who is basically new at this is more vulnerable. I'm not saying don't start with this because you have to start somewhere but do you research and find as much information as you can before you do anything.

Message 7 of 28

Re: Does anybody know Barbara Love

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 8:34:01 PM
waymaker2
Pathfinder
Last Edited 07:30:20 AM by Moderator

take the good advice of another commenter in this article, READ MY LIPS!  DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!  i.e.    Do they have a business license?     Contact the Secretary of States Office in the state their supposedly headquartered in to see if they have obeyed that states laws and registered.(they are also required, at that point, to list a CEO or head cheese guy or gal).   Contact that states Attorney General's Office to inquire about present or past wrong doing.   Contact the U.S. Attoney General's Office (they are the go to folks if your potential dropshipper has been naughty in regards to federal laws).   Check on the internet to see if there are any past or present class action lawsuits against them.   You get the picture folks.  Do Not Become A Victim, Please!  Happy Hunting Smiley Happy   

p.s.  If you want things to change for the better, then don't lie down like a lamb to the slaughter!  Get organized!  Fight back!  Remenber, solidarity always works best as a group (duh!).   Put the pressure on these common criminals and I;m sure that with some understanding and loving kindness, they will repent of their evil ways and undoubtedly turn over a leaf...  NOT!!!!!!!  :/

Message 8 of 28
american_who_risked_everything_3_Par_0003_ImageFile.gif

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 8:37:49 PM
waymaker2
Pathfinder
A bit rough but helpful. At least the second to the last paragraph,,,
Message 9 of 28

in reply to Nov 23, 2013 1:40:19 PM
Rockstar

Don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel!

eBay is continually improving this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 10 of 28

in reply to Jan 18, 2014 5:04:17 PM
philsim2
Rising Star
Last Edited 06:40:43 PM by Moderator

Would you contact me about beginning a drop shipping business?

Thanks.

Phil

Message 11 of 28

in reply to Jan 18, 2014 5:08:12 PM
philsim2
Rising Star
Last Edited 06:41:15 PM by Moderator

Would you contact me about beginning a drop shipping business?

Thanks.

Phil

Message 12 of 28

in reply to Jan 20, 2014 7:38:40 AM
Rockstar

Hello Phil, You probably wonn't get an answer that way. This thread is an old one. strart a thread for yourself and ask specific questions. It is against eBay policy to have "outside" contact with buyers or sellers. don't list your email address. If someone wishes to talk privately or yourself to another, use the email feature above next to "Help". The little letter icon, See it? That will allow direct contact in a private and secure, and more importantly, eBay approved manner.

Even though dropshipping is an approved business model for eBay, there are a lot of sellers who view us an unethical. We are no different than traving salesmen were decades ago. Same model, with out the travel of course. My point is to be circumspect with your questions on some of these boards. It will surprise you at the venom that is spit out by "community" members.

Back on point. Doba and DropShipDesign and other organizations are just businesses. Some who are inexperienced will sometimes be led by their enthusiasm into expecting more than a those businesses are really going to do FOR you. These businesses will "spin" what they offer. Do not be sucked in by promises. Drop shipping will be a low profit enterprise on ebay, will take you years to master, and will be frustrating at most times. Get rich quick and dropshipping are counter to each other.

Hope does exist for those who invest the time, energy, intelligence, and just plain old stubborness to succeed. Good Luck!!

eBay is continually improving this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 13 of 28

in reply to Jan 31, 2014 1:15:13 PM
onescentpro
Enthusiast

I did a lot of research to find a drop shipping site that did what I was looking for. Drop Ship Design at the time seemed to have everything I was looking for. I saw they had a ticketing system for initial contact info so I started using it. After submitting my first ticket I should have known better than to get involved with these guys. I purchased their Combo Pack for $199.99 and then is when the nightmare started. I would send tickets and wouldn't be able to log in to see the answers. I noticed they had Chat line but when you selected it it went to a 404 screen saying it was longer available. Then above the Contact Us form I noticed they had a phone support line you could purchase for $99. When I sent a ticket to inquire about it, I was informed via ticket that they phone support was also being discontinued. I don't know about anyone else but when I need service for my website I don't want to have to ticket back and force with a 1 day response for each ticket as their response may lead to another question. I sent them about 10 tickets and still haven't got a decent answer on any of them. That's about 6 days of work without anything being accomplished. I would have given them a zero for customer service if it would have been available. Even though the price is attractive in this case you defenatly are getting what you pay for. I cancelled and have then set up a site with another drop shipper that has the support I'm looking for. Time is money in this type of business so don't waste your time with Drop Ship Design!!!!

Message 14 of 28

in reply to Feb 12, 2014 10:11:02 AM
csdlr1021
Enthusiast

If I'm not imposing could you instruct me of how to obtain the required resale certificate for these distributors?

Message 15 of 28

in reply to Feb 12, 2014 5:32:12 PM
raysoto707
Enthusiast

This is for onescentpro and other that want to make this dream come true.

I like what eveyrone say but I wish someone will say that there is one Drop shipper that is good.

Is there one out there?

Ray

Message 16 of 28
4 (5).jpg

in reply to Feb 27, 2014 1:54:40 PM
dsdomination
Enthusiast

Hey Phil,

Give me your contact info and I'll help you however way I can.

Best,

Max

Message 17 of 28

in reply to Mar 10, 2014 7:06:04 AM
nosillaxoddam
Enthusiast

Can anyone tell me how to find an actual drop shipper that doesn't charge a ton and is legitimate. I am wanting to make extra money on but everything I have found so far has been fake and I am looking for something that won't take my money and run. I don't want something that you need other people to sign up just to make money. Usually those are scams, there seems to be no legit ways to make money online. Someone help!

Message 18 of 28

in reply to Mar 15, 2014 7:49:07 PM
dynadirect
Adventurer

Nosillaxoddam – I feel your frustration.  I am just getting back into this after being off ebay for so long. I just signed up with three new dropshippers last week from the list Barbara recommended.

• Petra.com, they have a dropship fee, but their wholesale prices are very good, so there is room for profit.
  • Albany Distributing has very good wholesale prices as well, but without the dropship and I hope to make them my primary source because of the no dropship fees. Both companies do blind  shipping and offer a data feed. 
  • I am also hooked up with dropshipdirect.com, they are middleman, but they have pretty good prices as well.

I hope to have some ebay listings up by  next Friday and populate my amazon store as well.

Message 19 of 28

in reply to Mar 20, 2014 9:03:35 AM
mike75065
Scout

stay away from Dropshipdesign over priced SCAM!!!

always check these places out on google and BBb ripoff report before buting from drop shippers

a lot of bogus companies out there

beware beware  beware before buying from there scsmmers

Michael Ladd

Message 20 of 28