eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member

Radar-Lite, with Tag, by Burgess battery company??

I found this, well it looks like a flash light, but it is called a Radar-Light, "America's Newest Most versatile Latern by Burgess, Burgess Battery Company out of Freeport, Illinois. It is alluminum, with a red dome light, like an old police or fireman light, that flashes, and with a 4in wide light, like a flash light. This still has the tags on it, does anyone know what kind of price range this would go for, I didn't see any other or similar ones like it here on ebay, and I am not sure how old it is, but its in great condition. I would appreciat anykind of beneficial feedback about this light. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to anjewelina
It almost sounds like an Ash Flash though they are about 1/2 the size of the light you're describing. There are some Ash Flashes listed here on eBay you could look at. Yours may be something similar--hard to tell without photos. I'm not sure how old. I have an Ash Flash and to me, it looks like a 1960s item. I was a teen in the 70s and don't remember them from that era. If I'm way off base, just ignore :smileyhappy: Hopefully one of the experts will come along and give you a better answer.

Best of luck with your Radar Light!

Elizabeth
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to anjewelina
Thank you for your help, I will check out the ones you described...thanks again. And I forgot to metion, the price was 9.95 without battery and 12.40 with battery, according to the tag,and this one does not have a battery.
Please use plain text.