eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Kwanza

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

F.M.co Sterling silver locket

I have a question on my locket It is F.M.co marked and sterling marked on the inside on the rings of the locket but no where else I was wondering if anyone could tell me the age and about how much this would be worth the first picture is of the locket before I cleaned it the second is of the locket's front side the 3rd is of the back side of the locket and the last one is of the locket's inside now the inside of the locket looks like a goldish color this is due to the celloids discoloration to a golden color due to age this is not the color of the locket if you in large the last picture of the inside of the locket you will see where it is stamped F.M.co and sterling both rings are marked this way the rings are the only part of the locket with any kind of markings at all. Whoever owned this did not even have it engraved. So this piece is in its original condition no altering has been done to it please help me with the age value and what company made it there are two different possibilities on the companies I am wanting to know which one made it it weighs just at .3o oz. or 8.6 g. I hope the pictures help.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wilsonhepple
Community Member

Re: F.M.co Sterling silver locket

in reply to jchernandez02
OP,

The 'enlarge' doesn't work...can you fix it.....?

I would like a closer look at the loclet.
Community Member

yes I will post bigger pictures
Community Member

okay here are bigger pictures I hope it worked please give me age and so forth on what it is worth and the history if any of the company thank you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket