eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Culver LTD Glassware

I have come upon 2 8pc sets of Culver LTD. Glass. 8 Highball/tumbler & 8 DOF. They are in gold place fruit design and i have not foud such design online. Is it rare and how do i find out its value?
Community Member

Re: Culver LTD Glassware

in reply to brooklynbrigid
I have a set of 8 of the culver ltd tumblers also. Have you found any thing out Re: their value? Please let me know as in I'll do the same! Thanks Carol
garagemama@tampabay.rr.com
Community Member

I have a set of 8 of the culver ltd tumblers also. Have you found any thing out Re: their value? Please let me know as in I'll do the same! Thanks Carol
garagemama@tampabay.rr.com
Community Member

Replacements.com has a complete listing of culver glass patterns, even tells you their price for the pieces they have in your pattern. Has pics and everything... Its how I identified mine :smileyhappy:
skipper-john
Community Member

Be aware that the prices that the Replacements folks charge is seldom realized on eBay.  EBay selling prices are usually from 20 to 40 percent (with some exceptions) of the prices listed on the Replacements site.

Check eBay completed auctions ( http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=culver%20glasses&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283 ) for tumblers that are like yours (or are somewhat similar to yours) to see what you might get for your glasses on eBay.  Pay no attention to prices for tumblers that did not sell.  They did not sell either because they were priced too high (usually the reason), or brecause there is no interest in that item at this time.

People in debt often confuse the word "need" with "want". People who do not succeed often confuse the word "can't" with "won't". - John -