eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

916bulldogs123
Community Member

Binocular experts help, Pagliuso clampocular on Orient Japan TIA.

Hello Vintage boardies,

I have a question on these binoculars.

These Orient Vintage Japanese binoculars have a tripod clamp mounted on it made by Pagliuso Eng. Co made in USA. my question is, should i leave them together or separate them.

I have not found either of these items listed anywhere and hope to find out more before listing for sale.

Mikey

5200043462_aaaaa 3053.jpg
bamaj1
Community Member

Re: Binocular experts help, Pagliuso clampocular on Orient Japan TIA.

in reply to 916bulldogs123

I'd leave the mount attached.  Mention if it's a threaded mount (so it could accept a standard camera tripod for armchair viewing) or if it's a push on mount.  Can't tell from your photo.  If the binocular lenses are in good shape this item will sell easily.  JMO, of course.  Buyer can always remove the mount later.