eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How do you change bidding to you own time zone?

My computer shows bidding in PST and I thought that I had found a place to change it to CST, but it continues to show PST.  Where do I go to change the bidding time so that I know in my own time zone when the bidding will end.  Thanks.

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nbkiv28

You can refer to the eBay official time map as well.

johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nbkiv28

You just have to do what the other millions of users do and subtract one hour in your head if you are on mountain time, two hours if central time, three hours if eastern time, that is the way ebay has worked for over fifteen years.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler, A. Einstein
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nbkiv28

There is no place on eBay to change bidding to your own time zone.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help