eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
error 10027

When trying to print shipping labels using the new ebay format, I constantly get "unable to retrieve shipping label, error 10027". It takes retrying 6-8 times to get a label to print. Everything was simple until they put FedEx as an option.

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to stans17

Found this answer on another post and it worked for me: Go back to the PayPal email you received with the payment info. Click on the transaction id link (currently, at top right of email). This will take you to the PayPal site (if you are logged in. If not logged in, do so and then you will get to the transaction info.. At the bottom of the page, there is a link to print postage. Purchase it from there.

thecrystal_shop
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to stans17

Hi, for  error 10027 I have had the same problem numerous times and have wasted over a half hour of time trying to get the label to print. It seems if you delete your history and your cookies as well, then it will print for you. At least it does for me. The problem with this is that when you delete cookies, you have to log in to all your other sites that use cookies rather than it remembering you automatically, yet another time stealer. 

Ebay should hire someone to fix this issue. I didn't have this problem last year at all and it didn't start till they started updating and changing their pages around. 

For all the people who sell on ebay and pay a fee to do so and have trouble printing the label, ebay should reimburse us for the time we wasted trying to print a label that should take minutes to do and ends up taking a half hour or longer. 

This is time we could be using listing more products. Someone there needs to fix this. The forums are full of sellers with the same issue as this. This should be taken as a priority issue. 

auntella
Community Member
Answered
in reply to stans17

There seems to be a lot of problems printing labels. Don't know if it will help but there is a discussion at

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Packaging-Shipping/Can-Not-Print/5100113354?messageID=5101561841

Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to stans17

the issue may be that these smart..sses in paypal and e-bay do not let you use a credit card. i tired today several times, but got error 10027 all the itmes. as soon is i used my bank accout, it went smoothly. thyy just too greedy and want to make extra few cents on you.