Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to add to wishlist - Wishlist not at capacity

For the past few days I’ve been unable to add items to my wishlist. I’m getting a different error than the one I usually get if my wishlist is full, as well. “No items were added because there is not enough space on the list for all of the items.” I ...

IMG_1345.png IMG_1346.jpeg IMG_1347.png

Resolved! Issue with my listing - seems to be an issue with my account

I keep getting a warning message that I have reached my limit - which was impossible I have only isted 10 new things for the month. I increased my limit and I am still getting this message. It is saying that I reached my max of 2,000 listed items - I...

Error message.jpg IMG_6644.jpg

Customer unable to check out

A customer reported issues with not being able to check out. I have had a drastic decline in sales. I have tried to redo listings incase of an error with my listing -but still minimal traffic and then I was advised by a customer they tried to purchas...

Unable to Purchase International Listing

I'm from the UK and I am attempting to buy an item from a US-based seller who sells internationally, but I'm unable to despite the seller assuring me they have international shipping turned on. I can purchase their other items as they have internatio...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors