Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filtering on eBay and location?

Hello I have been trying to look at some sold items on eBay for some reason it’s only giving me all items in my ZIP Code and my area I didn’t choose this. I am trying to change that in my settings but it actually won’t let me click on it what the hec...

Videos in listings

As of today (4-18-24) videos are not showing up in listings when submitting new listings. They upload but once the listing is live their is no video, just the photos. Was working fine yesterday.

Templates not Inserting

Been trying to insert my templates but nothing inserts. Won't allow me to manage either. In addition to this now, I have had glitches since eBay added the extra step to insert a template. Why not a simple drop down for insert and a drop down for mana...

Listing tool is down

I can't list new items or revise listings. Drafts also will not post. Says it's a "global error" and that it's "not working right this second" and to try again later. Doesn't say it's being worked on or anything. Last night, eBay also tried to claim ...

Search Not Working

Searching (Art Deco Christmas) in postcard category. Comes up with 6 results - should be over a 1,000.If you switch words around and search (Christmas Art Deco) the listings come up. Search should pick up both ways. Not sure if this is happening with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors