eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Accepted Solution
How to reprint shipping label
I mistakenly closed the postage window before printing the label, I don't know how to get back in to reprint the label~it's a $10.00 shipping label and I can't figure out how to reprint....HELP!
Accepted Solution
laurensbubbe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to beachroselane
I'm not sure, but believe the answer is to cancel the original label and create a new one. It's been a while since I last did it, so I don't remember all the steps; also, since eBay has started offering labels, but immediately shifts the process over to PayPal, the steps may be a little different now, as well. But if I remember correctly, there is a page called something like "Transaction Information" which has two lines of small type across the bottom, (including "print label" . . . as well as "cancel label." If you follow the prompts, it eventually will credit your original payment back to your account (though it may put it on hold until they are sure the label has not been used). The above is for USPS labels. Although UPS labels also can be voided, the last time I called PayPal, I was told it was not necessary. UPS just tracks the label and does not charge for it until it is used. If it is not processed within a certain period of time, that charge just "disappears."
Other Answers: 16
teaserrose
Community Member
Answered

DO NOT CANCEL THE LABEL

Login in to 'My eBay', on the far left the the screen under 'Sell' click on 'Postage Labels'  you will see a list of all the labels you have printed and there is an option to reprint.  You have to save as a PDF, then open the PDF and print from there.  But works perfectly. 

Community Member
Answered

I just did the same thing.

Left side of my ebay home page under summary.

Click on sell then shipping labels. 

Youll then see a reprint button next to item you sold.

miffy102301
Community Member
Answered

They have changed the reprint label process, you need to find it under "Sell" column on the left, you should able to find "shipping labels" below. Once you click on it, you should find "reprint" on the item. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Community Member
Answered

There is no option to reprint from email message, and no option from summary/sell, and no option on order details. When i click on shipping labels, it shows the label transaction but the only option available is VOID. I dont want to void, I need to reprint it.

Community Member
Answered

You can also go to the original email from Ebay saying that you printed a shipping label and there is an option within the email to reprint.

1985estevez
Community Member
Answered

just go to order details and reprint.

tracymaddogsmith
Community Member
Answered

In My eBay, click on Sold, then find your item in that list, then to the right where it says "More Actions" click that and select "View Order Details", then on that items details page you should see in the lower right the shipment DC#, and you should see a Reprint Label link.

The trick is you can only get the reprint label link from the item "Order Details" page.

Hope that helps.

Community Member
Answered

Keep in mind that you can only reprint within 24 hours.

2xtremegaming
Community Member
Answered

For some reason I am no longer able to reprint labels as described above (since the beginning of 2014).

I did find out that I could reprint the label via the confirmation email that is sent too you after purchasing the label.

Don't know if this is new, or only affects certain people, but hope it helps any one with the same issue!

1eyedjaxxx
Community Member
Answered
All the methods described in this thread work, but it has to be within 24hrs of your original print. Anytime after that you have 120hrs to void the label, and create a new one.
Jason A. Bevilacqua
Community Member
Answered

You only have 24 hours to reprint a shipping label...terrible.

Community Member
Answered

Great info. Thanks!

gn712
Community Member
Answered

You can manage labels you've already printed from the Shipping Labels section of My eBay.

Community Member
Answered

it would help if someone could answer this with all the steps.  i tried the 'order details' suggestion, did not work.

Community Member
Answered
Thanks for your help, I finally did find a prompt to reprint the label, couldn't tell you where or how, but finally did! Thanks for taking the time to help me! Linda
froogle89
Community Member
Answered

If you received the payment via paypal, you can follow paypal's instructions to reprint the label. 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=12763&m=SRE