eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How do I get rid of all these eBay pop-ups such as Daily Deals, Price Peeps and Groupon Ads ?

My pop-ups are turned off but I still get a lot of pop-ups on eBay.  Is this an eBay technical issue?

Other Answers: 5
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jhnrs12

For the DealFind pop-up, there will be a small button in gray, next to the gray "x". Hovering over this it will say "suspend". Right click, and it will give you the option to suspend for different lengths of time. Click "forever" and your pop-ups will be gone. 

auntella
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jhnrs12

I found this on the Internet, don't know if it will work.

Windows 7: click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program > then at upper right

where it says "Search Control Panel" type "price" >...then uninstall it (pricepeep)

-----------------
Another answer
control panel didn't work for me. So I found it on Tools in Internet Explorer. Tools>Manage Add ons>toolbars and extensions>scroll down until you see pricepeep publised by betwikx then disable. It is now off all sites. it even was showing up on craigslist.

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jhnrs12

Is this an eBay technical issue?

Doubtful.

However, there is a good chance your computer has been infected.  Run FULL malware scans!

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
mahatmageoff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jhnrs12

i got rid of mine by two methods....downloading a program called adblock.

and what is actually happening here is that ebay whimsically drops a popup program called browemark onto your computer. you can find it and maybe others in your programs file. go to the programs folder and see what's in there. if you see browsemark or adware, or admark etc, jsut 'UNINSTALL' it, or them if more than one. your problems are now over....until the next time they dump some **bleep** onto yoru computer. you can thank me in the next life.:catvery-happy: :catvery-happy:

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jhnrs12

It's not an eBay issue at all. You have picked up some advertising malware. Run your scans.