eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
jerryd0331
Community Member
HOW DO YOU SHOW "MORE THAN 10 AVAILABLE".

WHEN I AM POSTING AN ITEM, I CAN'T FIND "MORE THAN 10 AVAILABLE".

Other Answers: 3
grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jerryd0331

You're listing auction style. You can't sell multiples in an auction, unless you offer a lot for a single price.

You need to use the Fixed Price tab on the listing form. You can enter multiple items available there.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.
leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jerryd0331

Enable it in {site preferences} under the gray {account} tab on your {my eBay} page.

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.
maneki-neko-nook
Community Member
Answered
in reply to jerryd0331

should show up to the buyers if you enter any quantity  over 10. You will see it AFTER it is listed. 

I haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive my typing....The only question you may regret is the one you never asked!