eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1021 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

looking for topic subscription ORDER_FULFILLMENT

hi to all, since days i fail to configure notifications for a topic that provides information when orders are placed.i tried "ORDER_FULFILLMENT " which seems to be not suppported. when i tryi to get PRIORITY_LISTING_REVISION it says "Not authorized f...

Vintage Texas Ware

Hello all, hoping someone can solve my mystery.. I've had this plate for a number of years and just ran across it again going through some boxes I had in storage...10" made by Texas Ware... I've spent a few hours trying to find something similar wit...

IMG_20240418_173640223~2.jpg IMG_20240418_174452307~2.jpg

Best Photo Equipment

Best camera and photo booth for photos of fishing lures? HD Webcam Work? I want to make my listing process seemless and not have to use phone and computer both to create listings. I would prefer it all be on my PC if possible? Thanks for the help. @b...

Resolved! Choose One & Pass It On.....again

Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.Same rules as the old game Chicken or Fish?

Kreises Erbach im Odenwald- 1 Mark- 1918.

18 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). The town of Erbach im Odenwald (Odenforest) is near the River Mumling.Note type: Notgeld - emergency paper money.W...

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.