Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Combining International Shipping

Ebay said it's combining international shipping but I cannot. I have an international buyer who won several auctions but ebay wants to charge her shipping for each item. Help!

Resolved! Three items, two different addresses, and a discount

Is it possible to buy three items together, send two items to one address, and send one item to another address? I want to buy them together because of the "buy two, get one free" offer for doing so. I know you can order them individually in the cart...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping when buyer using autopay thru PayPal

I recently sold 2 wigs (2 different listings) and the buyer sent me a message saying she wanted both wigs and requested combined shipping, which I agreed to. She sent me an offer for each individual wig and when I accepted them, her PayPal account im...

Resolved! Combined shipping isn´t working

I have a problem with combined shipping. Every time I ask for it, I get a system error message back. Maybe it's because it's international shipping?I agreed with the seller that he will refund me the shipping cost, but the problem is VAT. The shippin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay calculating faulty shipping charges?

I recently sold three low-value items to the same buyer [auction style that ended one after the other]. Each individual item was listed with a flat fee international shipping charge of $ 3.00 Much to my chagrin, I noticed that the buyer was charged o...

Buyer Undercharged for Shipping

The new "cubic weight" eBay is now applying doesn't work for combined shipping set to "combine weights" when multiple items are purchased. eBay has no idea what the final dimensions are, so they determine the shipping label cost based on the dimensio...

Combined shipping

As far as shipping time, it is set on each listing....(as you list it)If you want to change all of them you need to "bulk edit" every listing.(I don't know if you can do that on the phone app)

Resolved! All my orders are out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee even though I live in Kentucky

I recently did an order of Pokémon cards from 7 different sellers, purchased at the same time, but for whatever reason all of them are either out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee, or are currently being processed there. One of them has been out fo...

International Shipping

It's about time eBay offered a "weight" cost base shipping for international shipping. I just had a customer buy 3 eyeliners from me, cost more than $60 because of each. I took same package to post office instead of eBay shipping label, cost $20 and ...

Combined shipping when the buyer has paid for her items (6)

I have read through all of the information provided under "Offering Combined Shipping" and "Combining Shipping Fees " under that. I am not certain my buyer has paid for shipping, but I am going to assume she has, so I want to send her a partial refun...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors