cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any problem shipping perfume via USPS first class package?, please reply

Pathfinder

is there any problem shipping perfume via USPS first class package?, please reply

Please help me, if there is an issue of shipping perfumes via USPS FIRST CLASS PACKAGE, I mean is there any restrictions shipping perfumes through USPS.

Thank you,

3 REPLIES

Re: is there any problem shipping perfume via USPS first class package?, please reply

in reply to

Yes, perfume can not be shipped by plane.  Check with your local Post Office or USPS.com for complete detail.

Thrill-Seeker

Re: is there any problem shipping perfume via USPS first class package?, please reply

in reply to
Yes it is illegal.

in reply to

Hi

You have to ship by ground...usps standard post, parcel select, no matter how small the bottle is. You will see alot of sellers shipping perfume 1st class on ebay, but they are not supposed to be.

I don't sell perfume very often, but when I do, I add a message in my listing regarding postal regulations and why it will take their package approx. a week to arrive.

Photobucket