Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

overcharge for shipping

What kind of scam is Fedex running? Shipped 2 lb item FL to TX that was quoted at $11.60,now billed an additional $74 =$85.The Fedex amount was stated as 94 lbs, and something the size of a car trunk space. How can anyone sell for profit with scams l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping 2 shirts in a single package

A buyer bought two t-sirts (same design but two different sizes). For some reason e-Bay made him pay for two separate shipping fees. I would assume that since both shirts are to go to the same buyer and to the same address, I could ship them in a sin...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay international shipping delivered the wrong item, how to proceed?

As per the title, we shipped out a small item into the eBay hub a few weeks back. Today I got a message from the buyer with pictures of a completely different item (a Transformer toy). They said the package had two labels on it and it was shipped to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer asking for return when I don't accept returns

I am confused at what I should do. I sold an Xbox with (read description) in the title. In the description I outlined there was a small hole in the case. The customer paid and I shipped the item. Now he wants a return and cited a defect specifying th...

tracking not updating

Hi Everyone, looks like the tracking is not updating on one of my recent sales. Used eBay's label. When we check the tracking on the U.S.P.S. site all is A-Ok. On my seller hub orders page we are stuck on "printed label". Took to post myself - Got my...

one shipping charge

Folks, I've been a member for ten years and I still can't get this right. I want to charge $5.50 per shipment, whether they're buying 1 item, 10 different items, 10 of the same item--no matter what. I sell iron on transfers so the weight is 1 ounce p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

CPC: 45624171********97 for Canadian post?

Hi! If this correct 18 digits tracking number for Canadian post without letters? the seller says: "That is what ebay provided". Is this ebay global shipping or something else?

Close a dormant ShipSaver account?

I had a ShipSaver account for a now-closed eBay account. I want to close it since I no longer use it. I have been upside down and backwards trying to find any information on ShipSaver on how to close this account, but they do not tell you how!!! They...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors