Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

FedEx Overcharge

Measurements and weighs were correctly entered for each package on the Ebay site . The packages conformed to all FedEx directives. Yet a few days later I was informed that my account was additionally charged, at times for mor than twice the original ...

Difficulty Shipping to Brazil

I recently shipped two items to two separate buyers from Canada to Brazil. Both were sent back by the customs agency there. This results in unhappy buyers. I am considering not shipping there anymore.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed Ex Express Shipment

I have a customer who picked FedEx Express shipping and I printed out the eBay label for FedEx, attached it to the package, and placed it in a drop box 4 days ago and the package is now missing. Fed Ex can't find it and worse than that is the run aro...

Resolved! Fedex and UPS overcharge

Hey fellow eBay sellers, I've got to vent a bit and see if I'm the only one scratching my head over here. Remember that email from eBay back in September 2023 about how they were gonna start charging us for FedEx and UPS shipping labels right when we...

USPS delays with shipping post cards?

Ok... I've had about 5 postcards now in the last several months or so take a month to get delivered. These are $5 postcards so I just end up providing them a refund and eventually they do get them. These are US shipments delivered in the US. So no in...

Thermal Label Printer that works DIRECTLY from Ebay?

I have decided to get a thermal label printer, but the first 2 I purchased required me to print the label as a PDF, save it, then open the printer app, pull in the PDF file and print. Are there any brands of thermal label printers that will simply le...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay will not cover your items if they are lost in transit.

Just so you know; Even if USPS receives the item and the item is in transit - and you have followed all the site policies and guidelines, EBAY WILL REFUND THE BUYER AND THEY WILL NOT COVER YOU AND TREAT YOU AS AN EQUAL WITH A BUYER. You will lose the...

eBay shipping labels NOT printing again.

My printer is working just fine. Printed packing slips just fine. Paid for eBay shipping labels. Won't print. Went to my seller hub, under Paid & Shipped, tried reprinting from there. Nope. Paid for duplicate eBay shipping labels. Won't print. A tad ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Shipping Overcharge

I have the same issue regarding a shipping overcharge dispute with FedEx (and one parcel with USPS, which overcharge dispute claim is still under review after more than 2 months) .FedEx says I underpaid on a parcel shipped to CA. from MI. This is ful...

FedEx Shipping Overcharge.PNG FedEx Shipping Charge Actual Value.PNG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors