The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.
Meet other eBay Community members who share your interests and passions.
Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!
The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers
The single source of information for new and professional sellers
Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.
on 03-26-2013 03:58 PM
What does I can't get my postage label to print. Please help.
I have been getting the same error for 2 days. Can anyone help?
on 03-26-2013 07:02 PM
The usual answer is to clean our your cache, history and cookies. Try another browser. Try restarting the computer. Then you have this from Wiki-errors. They say the 9998 error may be caused by windows system files damage.
How to easily fix (error 9998)?
There are two (2) ways to fix 9998 Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished