Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

USPS delays - heavy items versus light items

For those of you experiencing delays with USPS have you noticed if it has been heavier items? I ship a variety of items and it seems all my delayed packages (probably 20 in the last two months) were packages weighing about 10 lbs or more. I haven't h...

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

Resolved! Shipping Error by Seller

I ordered a package and when I received it, I realized that it wasn't at all what I ordered, even though the shipping label was right. The seller let me know, after messaging them, that they had accidentally switched my shipping label with someone el...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 85 replies
  • 24 helpful

Any Issues Printing and orders Updating?

We are attempting to ship and labels are not printing and orders are not updating shipped etc. The labels show in label history but not able to print them or mark order shipped.

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

Product never arrived. What should I do?

I bought two products, none arrived. It's been a couple of months. Tracking number does not work. Sellers doesn't seem to know what to do. Report page does not accept product code. Did I loose my money? What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay tracking differs from USPS

I made an order recently and the Ebay tracking is saying "Unable to deliver ... PUDO return accepted." USPS tracking still says "Pre-Shipment." I know that PODU requires choosing a parcel to pick said package up from, but my shipping info is my home ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping internationally in two boxes?

Can't seem to find the answer whether this is possible (or advisable.) Item is a large, heavy set of books that I plan to ship domestically in two boxes with individual tracking numbers. Seems unlikely that an international buyer would purchase due t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying shipping

I accidentally put free shipping. I have no problem paying for my mistake. I want that to come out of my earrings for the product. How do I do that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors