Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

access shipping labels for a product bought as a guest

I bought an item as a guest. After buying this product I made an account. I requested a return through the order confirmation email and received the return shipping label email. But when I open email and press "print shipping label" it makes me sign ...

Buyer returns item that resulted in lost value

How do an ebay seller fairly and professional handle a buyer who returned a purchased item because he did not like it, but had already take the item apart from it's packaging in such a way that the item can not be repacked for resale again. Item has ...

From: Burger, Kenny - Blaine, WA <John.K.Burger2@usps.gov> Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 10:33 AM

From: Burger, Kenny - Blaine, WA Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 10:33 AMTo: don_schandel@msn.com Subject: USPS Item Good Morning, I am very sorry to hear about the delay in your item. It seems there was an issue with the mailing label on the item wi...

Ebay does Not Honor their Extortion Policy!

I sold a New Blu-Ray and after receiving it the buyer stated that it had got smashed and "severely damaged" in shipping. They sent a photo which I only could see the typical scuffs from handling etc.. that were included in the photos in the listing. ...

Screenshot_2024-03-24-12-06-07-49_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

Unscrupulous Buyers i.e. Liars, Cheaters and Thieves

OK, pretty much venting here,Sold 2 brand new top quality automotive parts using the motors listing catalog, free shipping ) Buyer starts return stating they don't have Snap rings like his OE originals, (the replacements don't use snap rings) and cla...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

USPS Return Label Scam-Sellers Beware-

We sell drones on eBay and for the fourth time, we have had to deal with a USPS returned item that never made it back to us, yet tracking shows it did. Leaving us without the product and being made by Ebay to give money back to the customer even thou...

HELP!

Can someone please reach out to me! On March 17,2024, I ordered and paid nearly $200.00 for a printer. I received a box which contained something other than what I ordered. I have been trying to communicate with the seller since March 22. I would lik...

Too early to start a return ticket

Dear All,Has anyone encountered a “ It is too early to start a return ticket “ this has been a major problem with me trying to get the money back guarantee from eBay. seller sent me the wrong item and when I tried to return the item within the 30 day...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is NOT RECKONGNIZING my PURCHASE

ive made two very satisfactory purchases through EBAY using my Ebay account.....Last week i made a purchase from my iphone using my same password and email and its not showing up in my purchase history, therefore i CANNOT RETURN the item even though ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received

I ordered the Soothe Touch Prox1 on January 25, 2024 and I was charded $89.00 8230509DA00015FSN Sp AD-Astra-Sheridan, WY, howerver, I have not received my order. I attempted to contact the seller without success.

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors