Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Ground Advantage

I was wondering if anyone else are having problems with USPS Ground Advantage. Recently it seems to be longer delivery time than normal. I ship same day unless it is purchased after normal shipping hours. My margins are tight on some items, and I hav...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Post Office keeps on telling Ebay Shipping Tape is not Allowed.

The cashier tells me Ebay Shipping Tape is not Allowed.That she will let it go this time but not to use it next time.It was not the first time I had this problem.Because of that reason I go to another Post Office.The other Post Office no problem.This...

package hasn’t moved from IL hub in 13 days

I bought an item in late march, it got to the international shipping hub on april 3rd and since then i’ve gotten no updates. the last update was: arrived at our international hub. your item will be prepared and shipped to you. the delivery date is co...

USPS delays - heavy items versus light items

For those of you experiencing delays with USPS have you noticed if it has been heavier items? I ship a variety of items and it seems all my delayed packages (probably 20 in the last two months) were packages weighing about 10 lbs or more. I haven't h...

USPS Shipping problems

Can Ebay NOT Post something to let all buyer be aware of the PROBLEMS USPS is having all over the country in shipping our items to our customers.IT WOULD BE NICE.

Ebay tracking differs from USPS

I made an order recently and the Ebay tracking is saying "Unable to deliver ... PUDO return accepted." USPS tracking still says "Pre-Shipment." I know that PODU requires choosing a parcel to pick said package up from, but my shipping info is my home ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Delivery

Quite often I have a buyer contact me and tell me the item was delivered but there is nothing there. Sometimes the item shows up the next day or two, sometimes never shows up at all. I end up refunding the individual even though it shows it has been ...

Resolved! Can Someone Explain This Tracking To Me?

I've never seen anything like it before. It said on the listing that the seller was in the U.S., one state over from me in fact, and it is a 3 oz strap for a CPAP machine, free shipping. Smart package between USPS and UPS?

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 8.27.34 PM.png

Parcels Stuck at ERLANGER, KY 41025 Global Shipping Centre

I've been seeing certain threads regarding Parcels being stuck on ERLANGER, KY thru eBay's Global Shipping Program so I'm creating a separate thread regarding my experience (I'll try to be as detailed as possible): 1st Parcel (Order Number 01-08349-2...

mgnpunzalan_0-1650980728841.png mgnpunzalan_1-1650980728998.png mgnpunzalan_2-1650980728906.png mgnpunzalan_3-1650980729057.png

Shipping fiasco

I received a package today returned from the post office because water damage on the label happened,and another package stopped moving from the same batch and the buyer is complaining. Call the USPS for help and they tell you to call someone else and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors