Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Return Scam - so simple but super effective. What should I do?

SHORT version:The scammer returns packages using their "own shipping label" to the same zip code as the seller's return address. eBay's "AI system" thinks the return is complete and immediately processes a full refund, despite my efforts to contact e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Serovital and This item is not permitted under the Prescription Drugs policy. Please do not relist.

I got this message "This item is not permitted under the Prescription Drugs policy. Please do not relist." when I tried to list Serovital supplements? I would understand if no one else was selling it but, there are. I am curious why I would get this ...

feedback

A negative feedback was left on me: the buyer bought 1 unit as listed, discounted from $19.99 t9 $9.99, received ok, no complaint, but wanted me to send him 4 more no charge, saying he was mislead as a reason, what is clearly false. Otherwise he was ...

Resolved! Buyer wants a refund, what do you think??

Hey community, I recently sold a rather expensive fly rod/reel combo and buyer bought it pretty quickly with no discussion on the cost and 30$ shipping, which I was surprised of. Regardless, I packed it and sent 2nd day air UPS. He received it and im...

Resolved! We canceled a sale for your security

I just got an email from Ebay, In it says don't ship the item. I get an order I ship it the next day, that is how I got the top seller badge. So what do I do just wait and see what eBay does? I cant sop the post office the bear was shipped yesterday....

Resolved! Question: Buyer returned item claiming it was defect

I sold a laptop and had it marked as open box. I described that I had used the laptop for over a year, commuting to school, and such; however, I had it under a protective skin and its been maintained in pristine condition. A buyer purchased item; how...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Why pay more on eBay rather than much less on free platform if you 1st discovered item on free platf

On March 6th, I was contacted by someone who saw my Reddit post selling a pair of boots for $200 (net). The person asked if I would consider creating a private eBay listing for him for the boots. I replied "why would I forfeit over 13%" by creating a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer with no feedback score made offer on expensive jewelry

Not sure what to think about this. I've received a buy it now offer of $1,000+ on a piece of Native American jewelry, which is not covered by the Authenticity Guarantee. The buyer set up the account last July, but has no feedback score, and according...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors