Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Authentication Program

Can someone tell me why eBay started their Autenification Program what is the point?Why are eBay international sales into the United States from foreign countries not subject to the extra scrutiny of the Authentication Program? Why are US Domestic Se...

Buyer messages me asking if I can ship international and "change shipping method to USPS." - Scam?

My item is a graded Pokémon card and listed Buy Now ($799) with free shipping, but I did not offer international shipping on it (I am located in the United States). Someone located outside the US messages me with an offer, and asks "is there any chan...

No reason for item being deemed "inauthentic"

I just had a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes bounced back by an authenticator. In the message it says the reason was "they could not be authenticated," which is totally vague and unhelpful. When I called customer service to find out more informatio...

Why eBay Jewelry Sellers are getting a bad name

Jewelry is a prominent category on eBay, and the introduction of new programs like the Authenticated Guaranteed Program has provided an additional boost to the jewelry market. However, despite these advancements, the category still faces significant ...

Authenticity guarantee

Hello,i am new on ebay and i recently sold an item and it stated that i should send the item to be authenticated. I am not eligible for the programme since i'm not located in the US.and when posting i had an error on my location and put the wrong pla...

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay pulled a fast one with the Authenticity Guarantee..

This seems to be crazy to me and I am a 20 year member buying and selling. So, in an example: I sale a pair of shoes. It goes automatically to a hold status when I get paid. I know, you have to go through the ringer. Ship them out, get authenticated,...

Resolved! Seller sends better version, requires additional payment

Hello. Gratitude in advance for advice. I ordered an electrical appliance on eBay, but as soon as I had completed the order, eBay suggested similar items and I saw that the same business seller had a better version of the item, same brand, but with a...

Resolved! Unjustified "Buyer Experience" Feedback Policy

I recently made a sale, which resulted in a neutral feedback from a buyer. I realize that neutral feedback has little to no impact on seller performance and I accept less than positive feedback, if it was my responsibility. With that being said, the ...

SCAMMED BY EBAY --- CHARGED "sellers fees" for protecting myself on a Disputed payment from buyer?

I recently sold an iphone on ebay -- only to have the purchaser open an fraud ticket on their payment and have everything backed out on their end. luckily I was able to stop the shipment from going out right in time.. (Item ID: 134754052543) Thank go...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors