eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

how does the automatic relisting 3 times work

I heard that some ebay sellers have an option to relist items 3 times automatically at no extra charge for listing fees.  Is that for everyone?  I cannot see it on my site.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: how does the automatic relisting 3 times work

in reply to mabells

I got that on my listings a month or two ago.  Now it's disappeared as an option on new listings and 'revise' listings, where it was before.  Called eBay yesterday and was told someone would call me about it.  Well, I'm still waiting....

Please use plain text.
nobody*s_perfect
Community Member

in reply to mabells

It was originally an invitation-only special offer, due to end on December 31, but then a description of it appeared in the general Help pages and otehr sellers who hadn't gotten an invitatoin statrted seeing it. And then of course it stuck around after December 31. Yet there are stll many sellers who don't see it at all, or who don't see it every time. Perhaps they han've fully implemented the procramming yet.  

It's not on the main page of the listing form, it's on the final page where you launch the listing:

3 free relists NEW FREE.png

Please use plain text.
yousnoozeulose2012
Community Member

in reply to nobody*s_perfect

OKAY SO...the problem is...the item is relisted without consent and will it be duplicated if i see all my unsold items and i relist them?  anybody know??

Please use plain text.
lookng2015
Community Member

in reply to yousnoozeulose2012
I don't think so as in the generic eBay selling page it will have a note next to it that it's been automatically relisted.

The only way I can see a seller relisting and having dupes would be if they used SM or SMP and had their unsolds set to "all" as the eBay relisted note wouldn't show up.

Hopefully even then you would get error messages re dupes when you went to submit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley

"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley

Please use plain text.