eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Accepted Solution
bought & paid for item only then E bay sent message saying its been cancelled seller removed now i'm out money they know it was a scam !!!

I bought an item & paid for it through pay pal , only then E bay sends me a message saying item has been removed. E bay says not to pay for item cancel check or call your credit card company well thats fine but i paid with pay pal now its out of E bays hands & i have to deal with it ,not right , seller sends E mail with  tracking # that can't be tracked contacted seller again he said same thing to wait 4 days after disspute date wound be cancelled , how convenient looked seller up they are no longer a member , they were a member for one day this is obviously a scam why didn't E bay remove this before item was sold ! bad business !!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions: 2
zz747
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

call ebay, don't take a weekend person. get a weekday days person. part timers aren't that good.  they will fix it if you don't wait too long.

silverstrad
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

You have 45 days of eBay Buyer Protection.

Go to the Resolution center and file a " Not received" dispute.

But wait a reasonable time first  to see if the item will arrive. It might.

Other Answers: 6
inceptions
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

silverstrad has given you the correct answer.

If you click Customer Support (top right of any page) and type "what to do if an item i purchased is reemoved by ebay" on the search line, then select "The item I was buying was removed," then follow the prompts, you will be advised to open an eBay Buyer Protection case for Item Not Receivef.

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

Oh, good grief -- you file a dispute, you don't call eBay.

silverstrad
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

t_n9599

Ignore the 'advice' to call eBay..

More details about what to do are here:

"What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description"

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

lynnscollectiblesnstuff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

it still might be delivered,if not wait until the estimated delivery time ,and file an item not received case

Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

Did you try to call PayPal and cancel the payment? Or reverse it? Maybe they can help you with this.?:smileyindifferent:

Y'all come back now y'hear?
ritacummins
Community Member
Answered
in reply to t_n9599

File your dispute with Paypal, not Ebay.  If Ebay has removed it they also removed their record of it.

But you have protection through Paypal.  If your item does not arrive within a reasonable time, go to the PAYPAL resolution center and file an Item Not Received complaint.