Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Feedback extortion or what, text book version
Feedback extortion or what, text book version
Hello every one, i just got this message from a buyer and i just wanted to share it with everyone, its a prime example of an ebay buyer and their abil...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by 0939.lauriem
Foreign Customer did not accept delivery due to tax,wants me to re-ship. Need help, please.
Foreign Customer did not accept delivery due to tax,wants me to re-ship. Need help, please.
Foreign Customer did not accept delivery/ or was not there to receive on jan 21, looks like it is still in Germany-wants me to cancel ebay transaction...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by cool-chaos
How can I report a defective item that I bought when the seller is not responding to my emails?
How can I report a defective item that I bought when the seller is not responding to my emails?
I tried to open a case, but the form insists that the item number (261222019030) is not valid.It is the same item number that ebay emailed to me and t...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by fuzzface50
Photo issues
Photo issues
When I click on the store icon to preview my listings, only about half the photos are visible. In Selling Mangers I can see all of them. What could be...
Your account has not been approved to sell within the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories category.
Your account has not been approved to sell within the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories category.
how can I appeal this Your account has not been approved to sell within the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories category. What do I do about this
by in Archive Selling | Updated by nuvistors
Item destroyed before shipping..
Item destroyed before shipping..
An auction finished and I had the item on the floor to prepare for shipping and while I was away my puppy tore it to shreds. I have notiified the buye...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by kattinsanity
Seller is e-mailing me daily about feedback.
Seller is e-mailing me daily about feedback.
This seller has e-mailed me daily for 3 days. First of all. I never received the item. They gave a bogus tracking number. Ebay refunded my money. 1st ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mudshark61369
I need help im not sure what this means and what to do about this so I was was suspended for 7 days then finally the suspension (unfairly suspend) was...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by authenticvintage
received a return today from a buyer with no notification HELP
received a return today from a buyer with no notification HELP
Was walking down my drive today and noticed a box on my front porch. It is a return from a buyer. I have received no messages fromthis buyer stating t...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by cynthealee2
German Scammer out of luck
German Scammer out of luck
Just had another scammer in German try to claim a refund as "item not delivered". Luckily, this time the German Post Office updated the tracking numbe...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by hondamedic
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POWER SELLER BOARD?????????
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POWER SELLER BOARD?????????
anyone know why its not there anymore?    
by in Archive Selling | Updated by luminites
I am a registered seller with 100% acceptance rating but am unable to list an item for selling on EB
I am a registered seller with 100% acceptance rating but am unable to list an item for selling on EB
Am unable to list my item because EBAY keeps crashing my internet server.
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thallidguy
Item Specifics missing in SYI Sell Your Item Form
Item Specifics missing in SYI Sell Your Item Form
I was trying to use the SYI Sell Your Item Form... No Drop downs and many fields in the Item Specifics are just absent altogether. I don't want to man...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by simply-the-best-for-you
Can I work on store while it is on vacation?
Can I work on store while it is on vacation?
I am going to have to close my store and hide listings from view due to yet more blizzardy winter weather coming. Given that my road and driveway will...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by freedom4me4ever
Can't see photo's
Can't see photo's
Keep getting can't connect to "vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com".
Do banks charge a fee when you transfer your paypal sales funds into your bank account?
Do banks charge a fee when you transfer your paypal sales funds into your bank account?
I have some money in my paypal from some ebay sales but I don't have a paypal debit card.The other option of paypal charging a fee of $1.50 so they ca...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by on_isle9
Ebay Listing Fees and Curent Postives and Negatives of the Venue
Ebay Listing Fees and Curent Postives and Negatives of the Venue
I've looked at various calculators but need a little help from you pros. We were once a fairly large ebay vendor. We got out about 2008 or 2009 and we...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by gopetersen
SNAD case I told buyer return item for a refund. ebay gave partial refund instead
SNAD case I told buyer return item for a refund. ebay gave partial refund instead
I had a SNAD case where the item was damaged during shipment. As soon as the case was open I clicked "return item for a refund". The buyer said he wou...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by ywhat4now
why is business so slow ?
why is business so slow ?
??
by in Archive Selling | Updated by allourstuffiscool
invoices not showing unsold item listings (to relist items older than 60 days)
invoices not showing unsold item listings (to relist items older than 60 days)
I'm trying to relist unsold listings that are between 60 & 90 days old. In the past, invoices would have a line for every listing, sold or unsold (the...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by dogpapa902
I put my link to my Ebay listings on Facebook and no one seems to be able to see anything.
I put my link to my Ebay listings on Facebook and no one seems to be able to see anything.
It works for me, but not for anyone else.  Am I doing something wrong?
Critical Error When Combining Invoices
Critical Error When Combining Invoices
As a seller that offers many items that end up combined, I need to combine a lot of invoices. The last few days or so it takes me multiple tries to co...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by cliffsattic
I sold an item and provided a tracking number. Buyer states the item was not received.
I sold an item and provided a tracking number. Buyer states the item was not received.
I sold an item and provided a tracking number. USPS tracking shows the item was delivered to their address. The buyer opened a case against me stating...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by gee56usa
Seller in US does not do international postage. I really want the item she has listed? Solutions?
Seller in US does not do international postage. I really want the item she has listed? Solutions?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by genio432
Buyer opened a case against me
Buyer opened a case against me
All,So, a buyer opened a case against me on Sunday, Feb 23 claiming that the item wasn't as described. My Paypal account has been debited. No surprise...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by js52472
Just sold my first item on eBay, now what? (Shipping)
Just sold my first item on eBay, now what? (Shipping)
I just sold my first item on eBay for $70 and I am awaiting payment now. But my question is, what do I do as far as shipping goes, I don't have any us...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mrgranat42
Quick survey on pricing...
Quick survey on pricing...
In your experience, which of the following item price styles sells best? A. $19.97 (the walmart style)B. $19.99 C. $20.00 ...and why? Thank you.
Can't list in Ebay Motors, Error
Can't list in Ebay Motors, Error
I am trying to list a part in Ebay Motors> Wheels parts and keep getting this error message This feature is temporarily unavailableYour selections hav...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by estedman
How do I change the ending time on an item I relisted for sale?. No bids yet.
How do I change the ending time on an item I relisted for sale?. No bids yet.
I relisted an item and changed the listing from a 3 day auction to a 7 day auction but I don't get the option to change the ending time. Is that even ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by aquestionofethics
Help with shipping to China Hong kong etc.
Help with shipping to China Hong kong etc.
Hello I have sold many items on Ebay over the years but never any international sales. I have many original vintage 35mm slide images of street scenes...