Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Negative feedback
Negative feedback
This one tops them all, item listed for $7.50 bid went to $8.00 the lady that got the item e-mails me and states that she could of gotten this book at...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by jonnrenate
How does a seller go away for a few days?
How does a seller go away for a few days?
How do you take a few days off with BIN's going on with your auctions? I have been saying i would ship in two days. Do you wait and change all you sal...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by freedom4me4ever
Why can we no longer see what other items our buyers have bought?
Why can we no longer see what other items our buyers have bought?
Just recently, I've noticed that when I check my buyers feedback page, I can no longer see what other items my buyers have bought. Sometimes when my b...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by duchess-at-speakeasy
Not showing up in completed listings
Not showing up in completed listings
I wanted to get a few items from several buyers but missed them. However, when i look at their completed listings (to see if they sold), they dont sho...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by musicyouneed
Parcel arrived after I made a refund
Parcel arrived after I made a refund
Buyer was very impatient cus the 1st shipment was lost. 2nd shipment sent from Hong Kong to California for just a week and she filed a case for refund...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by gopetersen
Help w/loading than 1 pic in a single post
Help w/loading than 1 pic in a single post
I tried once before to post more than pic of a piece of jewelry I want to sell. I couldn't. So I made several posts with the same piece of jewelry. Eb...
eBay removing a listing
eBay removing a listing
I understand why eBay would remove my listing of True Crime trading cards. But why single me out when there are pages of the same cards being sold all...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thallidguy
Fickle Buyers.... Just a comment
Fickle Buyers.... Just a comment
I have an item i had listed for 2 weeks at BIN w/best offer, free shipping. i counter offered a "boat load" of inquires on it and NO one accepted. Thi...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by eksallons97
Didn't mean to sell overseas! help!
Didn't mean to sell overseas! help!
Hello, I have been selling for a few months and have sold less than a dozen items. And I didn't want to deal with international until I had things a l...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by mandaradoni
seller wants me to remove my negative
seller wants me to remove my negative
Hi,Some advice needed. LONG story. I purchased a cell phone jeweled case and other items from 3 other sellers on 2/19/14. I received confirmation of o...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by phanoto
Is File Exchange down? I have sent my uploads but they are just "waiting to be processed" in queue?!
Is File Exchange down? I have sent my uploads but they are just "waiting to be processed" in queue?!
by in Archive Selling | Updated by janderson3197211
What is mpn
What is mpn
I sell china and crystal that is not new. Why does ebay ask for a mpn number? Thanks
Anyone else having issues with shipping labels through ebay?
Anyone else having issues with shipping labels through ebay?
I've tried two browsers (on a MAC) to print labels....and this, after sucessfully printing two. Nothing has changed. Now I'm getting a "plug-in failur...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by 22shoes
A listing with automatic relisting sold for a last then I was selling it for.
A listing with automatic relisting sold for a last then I was selling it for.
Why would this happen? This is about the third or fourth automatic relisting. Is this something new in eBay's policy?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by beesz
How quickly do you expect a payment?! Sheesh!
How quickly do you expect a payment?! Sheesh!
This is the second time this week that I have bought something, and within 24 hours, received 2 requests for payment! Granted in both cases, all the m...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by wulabswutech
i asked the seller a question reguarding their item up for bid,
i asked the seller a question reguarding their item up for bid,
I asked a seller a question and got an answer but it never showed that any questions were asked why?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by takikawa4
When will I receive my money back?
When will I receive my money back?
So, there were a few offers on my items, and none paid.And so I opened an unpaid item case.Won, and now my invoice balance is negative ~$40. But this ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by duchess-at-speakeasy
Eligibility for Automatic Relisting
Eligibility for Automatic Relisting
Hi, I was talking to a relative who also sells on Ebay, and she said that on her "Review Your Listing" page, it comes up with an option tto check for ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by lookng2015
what i can do when ebay do not allowed me to leave a negative feedback
what i can do when ebay do not allowed me to leave a negative feedback
i have bought a top tank,thaethat show very nice on the picture from de sellerhow i surprise when a open the bag sended to meit was totaly diferente, ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by dancb963
Discount a current Listing
Discount a current Listing
How do I apply discounts to current items in a listing
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thallidguy
Should i accept an offer from a Chinese buyer?
Should i accept an offer from a Chinese buyer?
Hi all -Wondering if I should i accept an offer from a Chinese buyer with 0 feedback even with Paypal and using Global Shipping? I have an offer where...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by books...forthememories
What should I expect for a copy of Living Proof by Peter Thompson autographed?
What should I expect for a copy of Living Proof by Peter Thompson autographed?
I bought a copy a few years ago, but I never see autographed copies when I look. Since the book goes for about five dollars, what should I expect for ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by beesz
Should I Worry About This Sale?
Should I Worry About This Sale?
Hi, A couple of days ago, I received an email, through eBay, by someone wanting to purchase one of my items. He wanted it for a little over 20% less t...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by starroute-us
Global Shipping doesn't show China?
Global Shipping doesn't show China?
Hi All -I have a question my listing (161244489253). I got an offer from China, and from another post I think the consensus is that I would be fine sh...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by oaksriversplashn
Is it possible to work up listings and submit them at a later date?
Is it possible to work up listings and submit them at a later date?
I do like to take advantage of the "free listing" offers and have all sorts of time to kill on all those days that they aren't available. I'd like to ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by nobody*s_perfect
Need help with pictures
Need help with pictures
I took these shots in two different lighting settings. I want to get rid of the glares and somehow sprucen up the photos to where they are better. Thi...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by holymolythumbsup
New Fee Structure for 2014?
New Fee Structure for 2014?
Anyone heard anything. Ebay used to give us an idea in February so we could make plans but now they just spring it on is. I guess they don't think pla...
Advise on Feedback Revision Request
Advise on Feedback Revision Request
I just received my first neg, so I went from 100% to 98% positive feedback. I read the Feedback Revision Request policy, and I know I am qualified to ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by apk213
List It! Ship It! Get Paid! Who sees a problem here?
List It! Ship It! Get Paid! Who sees a problem here?
I'm bored this morning so I was wandering around my seller dashboard and it gives me a link to click to improve my selling. So I click it to this page...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by littleoddsends
HELP PLEASE ... my listing ends tonight!!
HELP PLEASE ... my listing ends tonight!!
I just noticed that I listed the color wrong on an item that is supposed to end tonight. I have spent the last HOUR trying to figure out a way or cont...