Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Auction item being told not real
Auction item being told not real
I have a watch Patek Philippe up for auction. I have pictures and complete description. I have one opening bid of $200,00 and 10 watchers. I have 1 da...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by alcoforever
sg meets a buyer from h
sg meets a buyer from h
For those who think sg "just needs to meet some real buyers", a smile might occur here. After close of acution, buyer sends me a message accusing me o...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by penultimate.leotards
Does anyone know if it's somehow possible to change an existing account to a store account?
Does anyone know if it's somehow possible to change an existing account to a store account?
Does anyone know if it's somehow possible to change an existing standard account to a store acount? Or do I have to create an entirely new account? I ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by got_a_lot_to_sell
How can this be a US Seller?
How can this be a US Seller?
I purchased a DVD using a US only Seller Search. The seller shows as being US. I check the tracking and it shows it's coming from a DHL Global Mail Fa...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by rocks_ann
can i register with international bank account for business in US?
can i register with international bank account for business in US?
can i register with international bank account for business in US?Our business is in California
by in Archive Selling | Updated by luminites
ebay wanted latest flash, downloaded flash, ebay still wants flash
ebay wanted latest flash, downloaded flash, ebay still wants flash
Have just upraded to a new i7 Mini running 10.8(mountain lion), and have made sure Safari and the rest are the latest. Just attempted to post an aucti...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by shipscript
How can I contact eBay ?my case will not escalate I only have like 12 days left and now the item dos
How can I contact eBay ?my case will not escalate I only have like 12 days left and now the item dos
Not show up in my buying list eBay removed listing shortly after purchase...
ebays sells via GSP item that I was told can't be sold internationally
ebays sells via GSP item that I was told can't be sold internationally
I'm really ticked about this. Last May I was hit with a policy violation for listing an item with shipping to Canada because it 'may be' considered a ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by gramophone-georg
Should I Cancel This Transaction?
Should I Cancel This Transaction?
I have been on eBay for 15 years and am suddenly having a wave of Non-Paying Bidders. About a month ago, a bidder won an item of mine with a bid of $6...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by starroute-us
Is Seller Vacation available for without stores seller?
Is Seller Vacation available for without stores seller?
I am out of town for 7 days from next week.Hence during this period I won't be able to ship any items. I have heard about seller vacation option avail...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by indiacz
no tracking information
no tracking information
Hi ebay members i am writing for the first time because i have a hobby that i need a lot of beafs for. Pandora style and beads for windchimes and wind...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by scribble_on
"View"
"View"
Why is it that on some ebay members feedback page I can click "view" and it takes me to the item that was they purchased and on others members feedbac...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by 2skye2
Ending Auction Early
Ending Auction Early
I listed an item for $3,000 but need to end the auction early because item has been dropped and damaged. There are no bids on the item. Will I be char...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by nobody*s_perfect
When I want to ask a question on an auction, I have to enter the verification number about eight tim
When I want to ask a question on an auction, I have to enter the verification number about eight tim
When I want to ask a question on an auction, I have to enter the verification number about eight times before it finally works.Why?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by atticburst
message from blocked bidder
message from blocked bidder
Just got a message from a user who asked why he is on my BBL list. I looked up the user and found a 2 year old message exchange where we was being a r...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by aproudparent2010
Shipping Mercury Filled Thermometers
Shipping Mercury Filled Thermometers
I've had these for over 10 years Sold at least 50 of them before I found out you couldn't ship them USPS UPS also says No to shipping them Fedex Groun...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by muttlymob
Tracking uploaded for TRS fell below 90%
Tracking uploaded for TRS fell below 90%
I stupidly sold some valentines and sent them without tracking. I was afraid it could hurt my TRS so tried to send the most expensive ones with tracki...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by luckythewinner
Would you respond to a neutral??
Would you respond to a neutral??
Hi I just got my first neutral feedback and first ding on the "Item as described" star. It's not a terrible ding, but this feedback was a surprise. Th...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by sandcseller
Blocking a buyer...
Blocking a buyer...
I know you can block a buyer from bidding and buying. Can you block a member from contact? This guy keeps emailing low offers and then goes lower...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by tripp_the_lab
Should I even bother leaving feedback?
Should I even bother leaving feedback?
I've been on Ebay since 98 and a top rated power seller on my other selling ID. I purchased some Scotch Tape on this ID and promptly paid when the auc...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by stinky*felix
Okay how about this one?
Okay how about this one?
Get a message from someone complaining that shipping is too high-basically coming off like I'm over charging and putting some extra money in my pocket...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by miyasamaco
why item location is not listed anymore
why item location is not listed anymore
by in Archive Selling | Updated by *partly*cloudy*
why does ebay just slap these peoples hands when they bid and don't pay that is unfair to sellers
why does ebay just slap these peoples hands when they bid and don't pay that is unfair to sellers
buyers leaving feedback
buyers leaving feedback
I am continually frustrated when I see that a buyer has not left feedback. I've been on eBay for about 5 years, I have recently noticed that alot of t...
how do I fix it in my archived purchase to where the items picture will show?
how do I fix it in my archived purchase to where the items picture will show?
hello can anyone tell me how I can make or get the pictures from past purchases that have been archived to show or display?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by twinkling.smile
Buyer seems confused.
Buyer seems confused.
A buyer bought an item Friday night. It was too late to ship so it was going to be shipped today, Monday. She emails me Saturday this, "i dont like it...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by noodlevette
you sent me the wrong item
you sent me the wrong item
how can return the ithem
by in Archive Selling | Updated by pantlandia
Stupid case resolutions
Stupid case resolutions
I have resolved a few cases by issuing a full refund...Once I issued the refund, the case was closed.Now ebay lets these transactions reside as "Await...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by scooterbooterscott
Why do sellers other items not show up
Why do sellers other items not show up
Why do I get 0 results when I search seller's other items for sale whenI know he has more on offer and it says he has so many items for sale?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by c-yag
why at this time I do not received my plasma cutter, ah,ah why.
why at this time I do not received my plasma cutter, ah,ah why.
GIVE IT TO ME MY PLASMA CUTTER,NOW, NOW, NOW
by in Archive Selling | Updated by debbiel31