Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
can ebay remove unjustified negative feedback?
can ebay remove unjustified negative feedback?
I received my first negative feedback after succesfully selling and buying on ebay for 10 years. The item in question is a jacket I sold to a zero fee...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by twinkling.smile
english bulldogs are there any for sale?
english bulldogs are there any for sale?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by barbarascollectibles!
Auto-Relist 3x feature gone?
Auto-Relist 3x feature gone?
I have been using the Auto-Relist 3x feature however It no longer an option when I make new listings? Anyone else still have it?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by barbarascollectibles!
When do you know your aution is over?When do you know your auction is over?
When do you know your aution is over?When do you know your auction is over?
I am very new to this. I have bought numerous items, but now trying to sell something, How do I know when my auction is over?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by lookng2015
Unable to sell anything.
Unable to sell anything.
Hi everyone. This is my first post on ebay discussion board. I'm using ebay for a very long time, always have used the .com International version also...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by canyarun
Can I sell an iHow can I hide my purchase
Can I sell an iHow can I hide my purchase
How can I hide mu purchase
by in Archive Selling | Updated by canyarun
Excel question
Excel question
I would appreciate any information, tips or directions on the following accounting task.I want to use a paypal history report download, (comma delimit...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by rfmtm
Is it better to price your items high so you can make a profit or price your items low?
Is it better to price your items high so you can make a profit or price your items low?
I have been told if you price your items too low, buyers will think it is cheap and not buy. If you price high, some can't afford it and go on to anot...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by nailsbymay
Do I have to remove neutral feedback if a person refunds cost of my item ?
Do I have to remove neutral feedback if a person refunds cost of my item ?
I ordered some jewellery and one item was missing so I gave neutral feedback and now they are saying they'll refund the missing item and will I try to...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by pixzee
So- you think the Chinese and Indian fakes are bad NOW?
So- you think the Chinese and Indian fakes are bad NOW?
Just you wait... http://www.ebaymainstreet.com/news-events/john-donahoe-and-us-commerce-secretary-penny-pritzker-announce-partnership-promote-us-0 Jus...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by adf07bid
Pricing question for veteran sellers
Pricing question for veteran sellers
I'm just wondering how long you let your listings "ride" before you reduce the price. I have 49 items listed, and some watchers and views, but no one ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by volvo351
Help IDing Sterling Knives
Help IDing Sterling Knives
Can anyone help id these knives.blades are stainless and handles are sterling .
by in Archive Selling | Updated by deelighted2
buyer states handbag is fake~not true what are my rights
buyer states handbag is fake~not true what are my rights
Help I sold a coach handbag shipped it ~now buyer is saying it's not authentic What rights do I have The bag is authenticshe opened a claim saying it'...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by kathyn2
SELLERS L@@K- DO NOT SHIP TO ARGENTINA!
SELLERS L@@K- DO NOT SHIP TO ARGENTINA!
From my recent experience, I strongly recommend that sellers do not ship to Argentina. Take a moment to read this blog
by in Archive Selling | Updated by piedmont33
A person is trying to make a "private" sale on this site with me, isn't that NOT allowed in here?
A person is trying to make a "private" sale on this site with me, isn't that NOT allowed in here?
someone is trying to do a private sale with me on here...i thought that wasn't allowed? He wants my Pay Pal info so he can transfer the funds right aw...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by tripp_the_lab
EB won't let me list an item
EB won't let me list an item
I've spent an hour trying to sell an art book. I keep getting a message saying "Oops, it looks like you missed something. Please fix a problem where y...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by steelewars
Priority Express not showing aa a shipping choice
Priority Express not showing aa a shipping choice
For international anyway. I ship all my watches that way internationally and have been printing the labels from eBay or Paypal for years without a pro...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by oaksriversplashn
Buyer is irrational asking for a refund even though the item has been shipped.
Buyer is irrational asking for a refund even though the item has been shipped.
I am not a professional seller. I have sold a few dozen items over the past 10 years. I listed some hockey gear and some scuba gear a few weeks ago. T...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thallidguy
Buyer doesn't pay or communicate after 48 hrs of auction winning.
Buyer doesn't pay or communicate after 48 hrs of auction winning.
I've tried contacting him and will again, but after 48 hours of no communication or funds,what would you do? Be patient for the 6 day waiting period? ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by thallidguy
Items on sale but not showing up in markdown manager
Items on sale but not showing up in markdown manager
I have some items on sale; however, some of the don't show up in markdown manager so I cannot edit the discount %. Anyone experienced this?
"Away from Ebay" notification in listings
"Away from Ebay" notification in listings
I have seen on some listings a note stating that the buyer will be away for a few days and shipping may be delayed. I am going to be out of town for a...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by myboardid
why would I bother asking a question here?
why would I bother asking a question here?
by in Archive Selling | Updated by takikawa4
Can this buyer still leave a negative?
Can this buyer still leave a negative?
I sold something for 29.99 but I meant to price it much higher. It was an ERROR on my part. The buyer bought it within an hour of me listing the item ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by myboardid
Hiking prices up within minutes
Hiking prices up within minutes
Hello, today I bid a maximum of 222.62 on an item and within minutes an account with 0 zero history hiked the auction over my highest bid. I have been...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by glasspackaging
Photobucket is currently down
Photobucket is currently down
Don't know why they just can't leave it alown but must be all thing to everyone. Was just WONDERFUL when they were ONLY a place to host images.
by in Archive Selling | Updated by etvideo1ataol
Does negative feed back really effect the seller reputation
Does negative feed back really effect the seller reputation
Small back story on myself. Ive been shoping on ebay for about 8 years and ive never had to leave negative feedback. I own a car resturation business ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by helmsnut
This Ebay Policy Page is wrong and has to change
This Ebay Policy Page is wrong and has to change
How do I buy an item pageAfter you've won or bought the item, send your payment to the seller within 3 days. This needs to be removed. Currently unpai...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by sg51
Would you buy EBAY stock ? with what you know as a seller here ?
Would you buy EBAY stock ? with what you know as a seller here ?
Would you buy EBAY stock ? with what you know as a seller here ? No....I would not . I think it is going nowhere.... I wonder why Wall Street doesn't ...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by auntrudy
Last day of the month
Last day of the month
I have noticed that every single month I get a rush of buyers on the last day of the month. In fact, many times the last day of the month is my bigges...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by led_speaker_rings
Buyer bought more than available
Buyer bought more than available
I recently relisted a fixed price item that had 2 items available at one point. Prior to relisting it I had sold 1 of the 2 available. As Ebay automat...
by in Archive Selling | Updated by toyboy31