Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Why hasn't eBay added any system to stop retraction fraud?

It's kind of dumb that a buyer can keep bidding and retracting to see what the current highest bid is. No, you didn't enter the wrong amount four times in a row lmao. It should be as easy as locking an account from making bids for x number of hours o...

ebay backs the seller

most posts are sellers complaining about various ebay policies from feedback to scammers to payment....rare do you see a positive mentioni'd be the first one to tell you i've had my share of ebay issues but when they step in they also deserve credity...

Update: Feedback Enhancements now Visible

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for buyers on eBay. We are making these changes in order to give potential buyers better insight into your products. Starting last month, eBay sellers have been able to p...

Apparently Ebay is fine with seller fraud

I reported a seller for listing a coral as a different coral (They listed a basic Eclectus mushroom coral as a Purple Monster mushroom coral. A price difference in the thousands). The coral they actually have is worth a couple/few hundred dollars. Bu...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay is showing YOUR STORE FEEDBACK RATING at 4.6, with 513 reviews on GOOGLE!

I’ve been selling on eBay for 15 years until eBay stopped promoting my items. That's another story. One of the reasons I wasn’t making sales was due to eBay posting inaccurate feedback on Google about my business. I was horrified to see my seller rat...

feedback.JPG feedback 2 (2).jpg parts.JPG books.JPG

Recorded reel to reel music

I have several ( 20 -25) reel reels with music that was recorded by my dad who left these to me. Ive had the reels for roughly 15 years. Reels are dated as far back as March 1976. Here are some of the artist ( Titles are all hand written by dad).1. B...

I sold an item, the tracking says that it was delivered but the buyer says they did not receive?

I sold and shipped out an item, and the buyer claimed that they did not receive it. I checked the tracking and it says “ delivered in mailbox” about a week ago. The buyer claims that they did not receive the package, and is now trying to start a disp...

feedback

There is a HUGE feedback problem!!!! This can potentially affect ebay sellers' pockets. I sell vehicles on ebay and have been doing this for over 15 years. I get 1-3 neg feedbacks a year that 99.9% get erased because the buyer did not go through with...

Customer Service

Customer Service for eBay has degenerated to the worst level of any company I have ever dealt with. A buyer purchased an item without reading the description but yet wanted to keep the item but have me return $75 from a $175 purchase. He threatened t...

Getting Buyer Follow-up Removed

So a buyer messaged me asking me to send them an offer since ethey couldn't (red flag that I usually pay atttention to). I sent the offer and a few minutes later the buyer messages me with some **bleep** saying that their money is in another bank acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors