Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Zero feedback messaging questions that seem “phishy”

Hey, so is anyone else having random questions asked from zero feedback people where you feel it’s more phishing than anything? I’ve had it twice this week on the same item and it feels very suspect. I have no clue if I’m being hacked or scammed in s...

Weird scam message?!

I was sent a message by a user and I don’t know if it’s a scam or not, any insight? hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the buy now button. I reach...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to find an account manager

Please help, I am a Chinese seller, there is no way to list products after certification, and there is no account manager, how should I deal with this situation?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Ebay Robs me!!!

Sold item on dec 16thbuyer complained and got his moneyback because of ebays magnificantmoney back !!! Since then im trying to get my item backnow since 4 months and 229 euro loston the item ex shipping to spain!! Mailed the buyer almost 40 timescomp...

What the actual .. Ebay? Massive waste of time on customer service- completely useless- Anyone else?

I'll post the short version here. Buyer( with under 15 feedback) purchases $10.99 of seeds from me. I send with USPS Ground advantage. Item is out for delivery and comes back insufficient address.... I purchased the label via ebay and the address was...

Form 1099

Does Ebay send 1099 tax form automatically..thank you.

International selling and specific country exclusions.

Specifically I'm wondering where the settings are to include or exclude certain countries. I recently had two buyers from countries I'm happy to sell to contact me that they couldn't 'buy it now'. They were fro Germany and England. At some point year...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are "Variations" for trading cards worth it?

I've been creating individual listings for all of my individual trading cards and I use the bulk import feature to create those listings. I'm curious to hear what other people's experiences are with the "Variations" feature (both Good and Bad):Does i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting an offer from seller

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors