Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Selling

I’m honestly super confused right now. I sold an item to someone who is international. I purchased a eBay label and sent it off to their center. today when I got home from work the package was back on my front porch after like 2 weeks. there is no re...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

One example of something we take for granted on eBay

I guess I never consciously noticed this until just tonight, but as much as we might not like how much "messier" eBay looks with all the promotion stuff, it is still the easiest and most stable shopping site interface to browse through. -I'm doing a ...

0392F372-9313-4DDE-88D8-2079D1455514.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

there are virtually no sales

my sales dropped 30+ % for the last month or so, no matter what i do- list every day, advertise, optimize, sell similar.this is pathetic

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay indefinitely banned me from selling

I have used ebay all my life, my account is nearly 18 years old now and i have over 800 positive feedbacks from being a buyer. About 15 years ago i was selling an old phone on ebay. I had sold a few things on ebay before and i always shipped promptly...

Keep a look out

Sellers keep on the look out for a user he was not happy because I had a reserve on my signed funko pop so he decided to bid to the reserve and did not pay on purpose. I already reported and eBay is taking action but just in case keep your eyes open ...

eBay's AI Description vs. META AI.

My description for the productCoast Guard USCGC Kiska (WPB-1336) Baseball Cap Hat. Size S/M eBay's AIShow off your support for the United States Coast Guard with this stylish Northstar baseball cap. Featuring a solid black color and adjustable snapba...

Resolved! Ethical question/opinion.

Buyer bought a $100 item from me.I think it's the most expensive item I sell.The buyer received the item and left me positive feedback.Then he messaged me saying he was going to buy another the one because one he bought wasn't working properly.He did...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canceling an order

Due to the seller being on vacation, both seller and buyer agreed to cancel the order. But I am not sure how to do that. Any help out there? Thanks

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

taxes on personal items

Let's just say I have personal items I have already paid taxes to Uncle Sam on??? To sell these personal items I have to give ebay a cut, paypal a cut, USPS or the equivalent a cut, packaging costs... warehousing fees.... etc... etc... etc..... I am ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors