Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Poor Ebay Search Engine (unrelated items)

So, today I typed in "Mens Merrell Rubato Shoes" (used shoes) and the first listing shown to me was a pair of Women's Robato shoes. And of the 6 listings, 2 were womens shoes. I spoke to customer service and they said nobody has complained about this...

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Don't you just love it when...

...a user asks you a question on an item they have no intention on buying? Example:-"HeLLo, R tHeR nE fLaWz w/ ThIs ShIRt?"-Well the description says its in great condition but whatever, they just want to make sure. Thats fine-*walk down to my baseme...

Excess listings for one item appearing without input from me

I recently listed a few books on ebay after a long hiatus and doing only Amazon. It is just not like the old half.com now and seems hard to control. Excess listings for one item are appearing and I am having trouble deleting them. I would rather do f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

returning an item

i am trying to return an item. so,,, i go to purchase history and click on more actions/return this item. then i click on item is defective, then next. then i fill in the box message to seller. /// then i want to continue but there is no "next" or no...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 5 helpful

Enhancing Transparency in eBay Selling Fees

Selling items on eBay is subject to various fees, including listing, ad, and transaction fees. These fees can sometimes be complex and challenging to track, especially when selling multiple items or dealing with various promotional offers.By providin...

International selling and specific country exclusions.

Specifically I'm wondering where the settings are to include or exclude certain countries. I recently had two buyers from countries I'm happy to sell to contact me that they couldn't 'buy it now'. They were fro Germany and England. At some point year...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My offer got accepted, I paid, but someone else got the item

I took advantage of a seller's make an offer, got accepted and paid. Next thing I know I am getting my payment refunded and an item I did not order arrives at my house. Seller says she made a mistake and sent the wrong item. So I said can I still get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors