Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Is There A Drought Going On??? NO POLITICS PLEASE

I hate these threads, but did someone pull the plug? I have consistent sales…not that I am getting rich, but they are steady. This week and it actually started last weekend have been non existent. Over last weekend I noticed it, I I have one sale tod...

shipping

Hello, so I just sold my first item on ebay and my question is do I ship the item to the buyer after I get the payment or ship it now before I get the payment? I think I know the answer but I want to be sureThank You

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship from address for sellers

HelloI searched a lot on the Internet but did not find any information that would help me in this regardThis account is registered with my Jordanian information and address, and I have a friend in the United States, so I will tell him the products he...

shipfrom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item still showing as active after a purchase

Good morning, I really need some help as I have an issue that has caused me some recent problems as well as a mark against me in the past. I was under the impression that the system automatically updates as item sell, and they are removed no longer s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Scammer?

Need some help with this one please! I am a new seller on eBay but I got some insights from someone that I buy a lot of parts from he has been walking me through the process of being a good seller on eBay. I always triple check my items before listin...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

Question concerning delivery times.

I will try to keep this short. I sold an item on a Saturday and shipped it that following Monday with USPS Ground. About a week later the buyer filed a NAD return request and in the request she stated that the item was fine, however she had purchased...

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 51 replies
  • 6 helpful

Buyer complaint

I just had a buyer complain that two of his boxes were somewhat damaged upon receipt. But his items were delivered on March 7, so he has waited over a month to complain, which makes me suspicious that these were not damaged in shipping, but now he wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors