Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Getting more sales and veiws

How do you all get more views and sales without it costing so much to promote an item? Does anyone know any tricks? Discounts or any secrets lol.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi would like some advice on selling a collector car first time listing Do I Buy it now or auction??

First time listing a car and have no clue to go about it the best way with Auction, auction bid off, and or buy it now? Thanks for your time and helpful advice! Oh i'm guessing local pick up or is there a better way for shipping out of state? Thanks!...

Resolved! sellers

Hi everyone, can you guys advice me please or inform me about what i'm doing wrong? I'm new seller and i can't understand what's wrong with my offers. You are all professional guys so please help me with advice.

Resolved! anyone

Hello hello my friends again, i hope everyone is doing well. I think i set ip with variations and i try to fix my issue with my listing Can anyone check please again if you not busy ? please , thank you.

How much will the seller refund?

The screenshot shows the details of the transaction. How much is the full refund of this item? There were tax, shipping and transaction fees involved. If the seller refunds the full amount paid by the buyer, the seller is losing money on this transac...

IMG_2279.jpeg

eBay to Layoff 9% of Their Full Time Staff

I just read an article about eBay laying off over 1000 full time employees, about 9%. These layoffs are to take place this upcoming Wednesday. Plus they will be reducing Contracts for Alternative Labor Force companies. https://www.newsmax.com/finance...

NOT PLEASED

Not sure whats going on with Ebay but prices are getting out of hand you sell stuff for $100 and get $10 this is very unexceptable looking for other avenues dont mind you making a profit too but WOW!!!!!!

Resolved! I am getting blatantly scammed on eBay. This platform is no longer viable for small sellers?

Hello everyone, so on December 15th I sold a new gaming computer to a buyer right before Christmas. I quickly shipped out the brand new computer so he can have it before Christmas for his son. On Christmas morning he messages me telling me the comput...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 3 helpful

Not be able to reply MC011 Message

I recently received a MC011 restriction from ebay asking to upload all tracking which I did. I tried to reply to the message but it gives me a error message:We are not able to process your message now.Please contact eBay Customer Service. I tried ema...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many sellers sell brand new products from brands like van cleef or louis vuitton, it isn’t vero?

As i asked here , how this happened??and the other thing how seller selling these products in very low price and they described it as authentic?!!!and what if a seller listed a brand new products for example from louis vuitton and didn’t say that it ...

We’re working on a simplified mobile listing experience for sports trading cards

We’re currently rolling out a new listing flow in the eBay App, specifically for sports trading cards listed in the Trading Cards Singles category. Select sellers will be automatically opted-in to the new listing flow. We welcome your feedback and wi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors