Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay's new Offsite Ads Program- Will it kill sales?

I just saw some information saying that this new offsite ads program ( that ebay is offering us $100 to try) is in beta testing now and sometime in 2024 should go full scale. The intent is for ebay to no longer pay google for any ad space so our list...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 64 replies
  • 18 helpful

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 29 replies
  • 30 helpful

Ebay art gallery transfer of ownership

Hi! Can you provide a how-to guide on taking over an eBay store after the passing of the owner? The owner's kids would like to take over the eBay store, which had quite a lot of good reviews over decades, but don't know where to begin or who to call....

Resolved! Question on selling communication with buyer

Hi, a buyer asked for an invoice through ebay messages . I sent invoice back thru ebay messages right away. But in the request for invoice, they said to email them about payment to thier private email address... i just want to keep everything through...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can listings be visible to countries I don't ship to (2024) ?

Hi,Is there some setting I can use to have my listings be visible to countries I don't ship to ?The reasons I want to do this :1. I am selling on consignment, both me and my client are located in the EU area (where I don't ship to), but he wants to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 20...

Resolved! Great Idea!!!! (For Ebays benefit)

"We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that o...

The most interesting buyer award goes to

Check this out. I got a simultaneous message/negative last night from a buyer. He is upset about the package that's been in transit for 10 days now. I'm in Calif and he's in Phoenix, the package actually got to Phx in 3 days but before the final deli...

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors