Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Return

I have a return case open about which I accidently sent an offer to buyer as a respond of return request. Now, the buyer and I agreed to a slightly higher amount than the offer I've already sent him. How can I refund him the rest of the amount. He is...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

How do I sell kitchen items on here?

If I was to start selling kitchen items from Alibaba, where do I begin? Where do I start legally? How do I make shipping look professional? What equipment do I buy? I have sold on here before, but I want a real company now, not just a hobby. FYI: Thi...

TRS and TRS+ Not Showing On Listings

I lost TRS and TRS+ due to one bad shipment, but gained the TRS back in a month on April 20 per my metrics. I don't see a shield on my listings or in my store. Is it normal to have a delay in displaying the TRS/TRS+ badges, or am I somehow looking in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

I am beyond frustrated. After finally getting my Above Standard seller level back, I can no longer list any new items. When I go through the listing page and get everything set up the way I want it to, I hit the List button and then eBay just freezes...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 6 helpful

Cannot promote auction items.

I've been a seller for quite some time now and all of a sudden I can't promote any of my auction items. Is anyone else experiencing this? I've contacted ebay and have gotten 3 different answers.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors