Archive Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Can someone please give me the LINK to setting price limits on "Best Offers"...

Can someone please give me the LINK to setting price limits on "Best Offers"...

budrfly5957
Rising Star

I want to set the amounts for AUTOMATIC  accept/decline on Best Offers but I cannot find the link anywhere.  When I go to the selling page all it does is give me the option to make offers but not set the limits.  If someone has or knows the link it would be MUCH appreaciated.

Thanks,

Debbie

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES

Re: Can someone please give me the LINK to setting price limits on "Best Offers"...

Re: Can someone please give me the LINK to setting price limits on "Best Offers"...

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 7:05:15 AM

My ebay
Hover over Account
Selling preferences
Shipping preferences "Offer shipping discounts for combined purchases and create shipping calculator rate options".

Message 2 of 8

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 7:18:31 AM

That may not be what you are looking for.  You don't have best offer because you don't have a store.

Message 3 of 8

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 7:35:30 AM
Rockstar

Are you using the 'Quick' listing tool - if so, click the link at the top that says something like 'Switch to form with more options' to get to the 'Advanced' form.  On that form, if you check the 'allow buyers to submit offers', the auto accept and decline options should appear.

Message 4 of 8

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 8:52:18 AM
vmprwmn
Guide
You don't have to have a store in order to use the Best Offer feature.
As soon as you check off 'accept best offers', the sections for setting limits is right there.
Message 5 of 8

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 9:07:56 AM

Oh TY Ricecakes. I never use it. Did not know that. I sell cheap enough so buh bye with the BO.

Message 6 of 8

in reply to Feb 17, 2014 9:20:33 AM

Oh, I see, BO is on the Fixed Price format. It's no wonder I didn't see it. I never use FP.

Message 7 of 8

in reply to Feb 25, 2014 2:56:30 PM
budrfly5957
Rising Star

Thank you...that will get me there...I used it once but I just happened to stumble upon it and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get back to it the next time I wanted to use it.

Thanks again,

Debbie

Message 8 of 8