cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Tax Report

Enthusiast

Sales Tax Report

How can I find out for tax filing who paid me sales tax? Is there a way to see over the past year what listings ended with sales tax?
Help???
Ebay needs better reports for us to print for year end!!!
7 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Sales Tax Report

in reply to

Did anyone find a solution for this? I agree!

Enthusiast

in reply to

I just happened to notice that an item I sold had sales tax added even though the item had the sales tax box unchecked when I viewed the specifics of the listing. If they are going to be the sales tax police and require sales tax be collected on in state sales they need to provide a report so sellers can remit the sales tax to the state. I can't find one. Anyone else find one?  

Explorer

in reply to

I agree how do you find out how much sales tax  collected for year?  I have selling manager pro and it only goes gack 90 days

I need the whole year

Thrill-Seeker

in reply to

you need to sign up for Paypal analytics   by terapeak

It is free for paypal

https://analytics.terapeak.com/

Enthusiast

in reply to

i just need 90 days....how do i get the sales tax report out of sales manager pro?

Enthusiast

in reply to

If you signed up with outright it will give you a total for sales tax collected.

Scout

in reply to

In Paypal you can print out 31 days of history which has all sales, refunds, everything for up to 31 days at a time.

I use these to do my quarterly sales tax.  You can sort in a spreadsheet with the sales tax category by descending order and delete the ones with 0.

It's about an hour of work 4 times a year for me so I was hoping there was something in eBay that could just show $xxx.xx in sales tax collected in the last 90 days but no luck Smiley Sad

Master of the TTMAR!™ Dojo