eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Can't List Items

What the heck is wrong with ebay and when will it be fixed. When I try to relist an item all the text for the auction is in hmtl. The top of the space has no tools and I can't change or import any pictures. I have tons of stuff to get isted for the weekend when can I expect ebay to be fixed?

Michelle
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I am having the same problem as msamo117 when I try to add something else it goes back to main eBay page. If I try to add a picture to one that hasn't got one, the same thing happens.
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I'm having the same problem. Everything seemed fine until I signed up for a basic store. Then when I tried to list an item at a fixed price or even a regular auction after submiting I get sent back to some main page and the item never appears in inventory. I wonder if it's something wrong with the sale manager?
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I get right to the end of entering my new listing and get this message

This feature is temporarily unavailable
Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.
{ Id : SYI.BIZ.659, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : {}, Correlations : {} }

It's driving me nuts - any ideas?
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
Anything yet?? I have beeen getting the same error message ({ Id : SYI.BIZ.382, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : {}, Correlations : {} }) since 10AM this morning. I listed a few items last night and have not had any luck today.
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
Im getting that same type of message! It says:

Sell:Feature unavailable

Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.

I want to post a bloody item! Whats the deal here? Help!
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
Ok, so I post the item in Internet explorer, but not firefox? This is a joke. WHY ARENT YOU FIXING THIS EBAY? Totally unimpressed.
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
we are having the same problem
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
same problem - does not work whether i'm using IE or firefox.
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
HELP!! 17 DEC and still can't list!!!
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I am trying to list my Coach items and it is not letting me post. What is going on with this site? When I create my listing and try to list it. It keep telling me that I have a selling limit on my account. WHY DO I HAVE A SELLING LIMIT????? When will I be able to list more of my AUTHENTIC coach items????
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I have had this error a few times....X-(

TO FIX THIS ERROR.... untick box "Enhance description with a theme and picture layout" DON'T USE ANY DESIGNS JUST STANDARD. Then submit again and it hopefully will work
:-)
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117

here's what worked when i got that message 3 times in a row!! : i opened a new tab -sell your item- i cut and pasted everything from my non working listing into the new sell form . sent it through no problem. i don't get it, but it worked. a pain to cut and paste , but it worked!
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
Not sure about the errors you are all having as I've not tried to list or relist anything since ebay has posted other system issues. Here is what they last posted:
"Some listings that completed this morning were not being correctly displayed in the Items I've Won or Sold Items sections of My eBay. These were also not being reflected within the seller's Account Status section. ......"
While they are also stating it was corrected and that they are now working through effected listings, I don't think it truly has been corrected. I contacted Live chat help this morning and they said it should be done by tomorrow (Monday).
So, I'm wondering if all these errors you have compiled here are a related matter.
You may want to try live help or sending an email.

valentinekat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh My Gosh! What the Fish? <+)))))><

Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117

The more errors added to the list hopefully should help ebay speed their solution up. I urge everyone with this error to add to this post even if their error is the same as everyone elses
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I can not list any more items it tells me i have a selling limit and other people have more items than me. What's wrong!!!
osus4
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
Same problems here. { Id : SYI.BIZ.382, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : {}, Correlations : {} }

This has been going on for several hours for a cell phone I am trying to list. I was able to list a book as a test auction, but nothing else.
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I am also having the same problem, although mine seems to look slightly diferent than everyone elses:

Your selections have caused errors.
Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.
{ Id : SYI.BIZ.1036, Severity : ERROR=3, Parameters : { State : New York }, Correlations : {} }

There are no errors in my listing. Have people had luck posting auctions after a few hours? I really need to get this auction started ASAP (it's time-sensitive)
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
can any one help?? - this is driving me nuts! I can't seem to list any of my items - when I get to the final page and click list item nothing happens, the same page just re-loads.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated
Community Member

Can't List Items

in reply to msamo117
I am also having this problem. This is the first time I have ever had a listing problem on Ebay. Is this fixable?