eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member

Re-send invoice

I need HELP how to do following request .

IF any Buyer request > or I need to Re-send invoice or if any changes to shipping
Let you know how to do it?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Re-send invoice

in reply to deen2-joy
Hi deen2-jou,
On the Sold Page, the last column of every individual listing, contains the "Actions" associated with that listing. For example, for the listing titled "Saudi Arabia 5 Riyal Bank Note", the default Action is "Print Shipping Label". There is also a "down arrow" that is displayed to the right of the Action - you can click on this and that would display a drop down of Actions that can be performed on this transaction. "Send Invoice" is one of these.

Hope this helps.
kkanth@ebay.com
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Here's a way I use all the time. If you need to resend the invoice or a revised one, get to the "CONTACT BUYER" Link, click on it as if you wanted to send a message to buyer and on the top of the page you will see "SEND INVOICE"
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
I have a buyer who sent me the incorrect amount through PayPal.

Long story short, I have an international buyer who did 'Buy It Now' on my auction, but I clearly stated I do not ship internationally on the auction page. The buyer immediately used PayPal to checkout. As soon as I found out what happened I contacted the buyer. We exchanged a few messages and we decided to continue with the transaction. The buyer has agreed to pay for the internationally shipping charges.

How can I resolve this since the buyer has already sent me an initial payment that did not include shipping? How do a create a new invoice for my buyer so he can pay for shipping? The only option I have in my 'ACTIONS' list is 'UNMARK PAYMENT AS RECEIVED'.

'SEND INVOICE' no longer appears in my 'ACTIONS' list.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
I would just send him a invoice with paypal for the different to his email address that is easy to do
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Thank you to Squarebiz. Using contact seller and then the invoice link that appears above it worked perfect. I actually picked up 7 negatives from a customer about 6 months ago because I could not find out how to re-invoice him. Oh and btw he also did not bother answering my emails for about two weeks at a time. (even before hearing about his query for lowered shipping) I waited over a month for him to pay and filed for my fees back and he went all negative happy on me. :/
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Nice one squarebiz99 - the other "answers" don't work (in the U.K. at least) because the usual send invoice links disappear for some reason.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Nice one squarebiz99 - the other "answers" don't work (in the U.K. at least) because the usual send invoice links disappear for some reason.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Where is the contact buyer link?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
Go to sold, pick the item or items that you need to send an invoice to. When the auction or b.i.n comes up there will be a list of choices above the picture. The 7th one down on that list is contact buyer. When you hit that, it comes up like you are going to send them a message but at the top it will say something like, "Does your buyer have a payment question? SEND THEM AN INVOICE." Send them an invoice is a link. Clink on that and it will automatically send them another.
Please use plain text.
beebugmel
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy
FYI-'Send Invoice' is no longer listed if you have already performed that action. That is why on a 'resend' the original question was how to resend. The suggestion in the next post works :-)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

The contact seller method works. All other fails as if a invoice is send before those link will be gone.

Please use plain text.
rangerron58
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

THANKS WORKED PERFECT

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

Thanks! worked for me simple way to do it!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

Hi, I have the same problem. the send invoice link is not there. If I click on contact buyer, thtre is nothing on the top of the page or anywhere that talks about invoicing. Where else can I look?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

from "awaiting payment" click on the item itself, then select

veiw purchase history  on the far right where it says 

"shipping label" and "more actions" hit the drop down arrow a selection will pop up and send invoice is in the pop up

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

from "awaiting payment" click on the item itself, then select

veiw purchase history  on the far right where it says

"shipping label" and "more actions" hit the drop down arrow a selection will pop up and send invoice is in the pop up

This was the only solution that worked for me. Thanks for that!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

how do you send another invocie for a like item to the same buyer-all  the other suggestions do not work for me- the only thing i can do is re-list it or sell similar..

any suggestions?

thanks

AJ

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

Same with me. It doesn't appear. Maybe they changed eBay's format recently.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deen2-joy

If you have already left feedback how do you send an invoice?

Please use plain text.