eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Calculating PayPal fees for eBay transactions

Does anyone have a way to figure out the PayPal fees for just their eBay sales?

I sell on eBay and a website and need a simple way to account for PP fees associated to my eBay sales. I used eBay Accounting Assistant but don't need hundreds of entries for each little fee. I would like to just have my book keeper make a journal entry for gross amounts each month. Can't find any reports that break down each months gross sales and inlclude PP fees. Anyone have a way to do this?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Calculating PayPal fees for eBay transactions

in reply to reefchili
Hi reefchili,
Go to the Reporting link under Selling Manager Pro on your My Summary Page. The default report shown in the Condensed View. Click on the Expanded View to the right of the page header and this view will show the PayPal fees associated with every transaction for the given time frame that you are viewing.

Hope this helps.
kkanth@ebay.com
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Calculating PayPal fees for eBay transactions

in reply to reefchili
[url http://home.windstream.net/micrep/fees.html]http://home.windstream.net/micrep/fees.html[/url]
Please use plain text.