eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

conseco420
Community Member

Global Shipping Collection Center - Erlanger KY

Does anyone have the phone number for Ebays Global Shipping Collection Center located in Erlanger KY?.

I purchased postage from Ebay and Shipped the Item to a customer located in the United States and the lable read Ship TO:  (that person) with a tracking number.  Three days later the buyer opens a case for not receiving the item.  Looking at the tracking number it was shipped to The Global Shipping Center in Erlanger KY.

I would like to call the center to see if they have my item.  I also reported the item Stolen with USPS and have an ongoing case number.  In the mean while I have an unhappy customer who has to wait for an item they paid for while USPS investigates the issue.

Anyone know the phone number???? 

Send me a message to:  conseco420

Thanks!.

Community Member

Re: Global Shipping Collection Center - Erlanger KY

in reply to conseco420

Call eBay and ask to speak to Logistics department. They deal with GSP. Your buyer is obviously abroad if you shipped the item to the re-shipping center. If they opened a case, input the USPS tracking to KY (not the foreign one). Domestic shipping is the only part you're responsible for when using GSP. You'll be in trouble if the item does not make it to KY though. 3 days is jumping a gun one way or another.