Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay is flooded by Chinese scams. Why is this allowed?

There are page after page with a product calledNew Electromagnetic Molecular Interference Antifreeze Snow Removal Instrument They claim that they use advanced technology to remove snow from your car. You just put it inside the car and the snow melts ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Immediate Payment for Buy It Now?

Imagine my surprise after waiting two days so far for someone to pay after I accepted their best offer when I looked and saw that there is no box for "Immediate Payment after an Offer is Accepted". Is this something only offered as a buyer and has ju...

Postage stamps

I have a simple question. I have a large amount of postage stamps, American and foreign from the 1930s-60s or so. I just want to know the best way to sell them as a lot. I realize that stamps aren’t worth crap, but with the large amount of them, mayb...

eBay to make changes to search in 2024!

I saw that an eBay moderator said that the search team has seen all the complaints about irrelevant eBay search results and is going to make changes in 2024. Wonderful news. It has gotten worse month over month for the last 7 or so years. Sarah decli...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 78 replies
  • 12 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

Feed

I think eBay’s new fees are ridiculous and am looking elsewhere to sell merchandise

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hey all you experienced sellers - I have a question for you

I have an auction that is about 6 hours from ending. I started the auction at $99 and included a "Buy it Now" price listed at $275. The item has never been used and sold at retail for $349. The auction price climbed slowly at first but there are now ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

New videos "under review" for a seemingly long time

It has been nice being able to load a short video clip into photo section of a listing, but it has been disappointing to see that some of the videos I loaded over a week ago still show as, "under review," meaning they are not yet visible to prospecti...

question on shipping

I sold an item but I did not have correct shipping information. I should have done a flat rate for shipping. The item sold and I reached out to ebay and buyer because shipping cost to buyer is short $100. no answer from buyer. What would you do?

Barbie

Hello. Are Barbie dolls ever counterfeited? I have some which I am fairly certain are authentic, but I want to know before putting them online. Are there any sites for authenticating Barbie dolls?

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors